Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It makes me sad to think how many females could save me

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I go outside and I see so many beautiful girls. Any of those could save my life, all they have to do is give me a chance. But none of them will.
They literally have a man dying next to them but none of them will do anything to save me, they would rather just let me die right there.

Last edited:
holes created incels and can solve the entire incel 'problem' overnight. literally. they choose not to and so they will just have to deal with the consequences.

When they hit the wall, they’ll be like “where did all the good men go?“

They would fuck dogs thats how filthy and inhumane they are

Foids would rather get dragged through burning glass and contract HIV just to get to suck Chad's dick for 5 minutes but they wouldn't lift a finger to save an incels life

It is what it is

I go outside and I see so many beautiful girls. Any of those could save my life, all they have to do is give me a chance. But none of them will.
They literally have a man dying next to them but none of them will do anything to save me, they would rather just let me die right there.
So true, I know that feel.
A girl showing interest in me would literally turn my life around because I wouldn't feel like an unwanted useless person anymore.

Same, they could fix us easily, but they don't want to

I’m not even asking to be a chad who smashes dozens of women a week. I just need at least 1 foid and I’ll be happy

49883BDE D92C 4BBE B5F2 E1A342E026AE

Sorry bro, they are too busy getting facefucked by a Chad. Even your looksmatch is currently going through rotation of males on her phone, contemplating whether to use some simp orbiter for free attention, or to get her ass blown. She ofc doesn't have any game or virtue that a man needs to posses to have sex. :feelsYall:

women are monsters