Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It pisses me off how the term "assault" has gone from someone getting beaten up to a man grabbing a woman's ass

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Assault always used to mean physical violence, and if it were used to describe sexual violence, it was always referred to as "sexual assault." and usually that was just a euphemism for full-on rape. However nowadays they don't even bother with the 'sexual' preface, and it encompasses everything from actual rape to literally just slapping a woman's ass.

It's also insulting as all hell. It implies that a woman getting her ass slapped is on the level, nay, WORSE, than a man actually getting beaten up. Why don't you try explaining that one to me, normies? How is something that can lead to mental anguish but no serious physical damage WORSE than something that leads to both extreme mental anguish (walking the Earth as a man knowing that another man/men beat you up) AND extreme physical damage

The overwhelming majority of low-tier men get physically picked on at at least some point in their life, whether it be in high school or just on the street, but they are never given the pass to use these negative experiences as an excuse for future poor behaviour, but a woman getting her ass slapped is treated as some genocide-survival level event that can routinely be used as an excuse for all future poor or negligent behaviour

From now on whenever I hear someone using this bullshit, gynocentric euphemism, I'm going to pry into what they mean to subtly expose the bullshit while still maintaining plausible deniability

Foids considers minor disagreement with their dogshit opinion as a sexual asualt

clown world, fuck this gynocentric soyciety :feelsclown:

A sub 6 even tapping a foid on the shoulder without her consent is now seen as "assault", because it's been extremely normalized to treat any minor complaint of a foid as gospel and believe their word over everything else, because apparently before every foid was raped 500 times a day and no one did anything about it; a subhuman even existing around a foid could get a harassment case, and the legal system/companies are never going to go to bat for a sub 5 being accused of anything by a foid. :feelsclown: