Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT soys saying dumb shit as usual regarding my political post

don't post their shit here
don't give them more attention
nobody cares about what they think

Incels are much more valuable members of society than IT Trannies.

IT when they realize it's not just "far right neo-nazi white supremacists" that are incels

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

IT when they realize it's not just "far right neo-nazi white supremacists" that are incels

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
Here's a couple quotes from the Soys

"How aren’t they all far right"
"Cant really believe that there are incels on the left. They generally seem to have right-wing views"
"I don't think any of these people know what left wing is"
"Actually it kinda makes sense to me, many incels do indeed believe "all men are entitled to sex!" Which they figure could fall under extreme left"

And the list goes on, it's scary how these people pretend to be the good guys that fight hate and ignorance yet hate and are ignorant in this subreddit alone, god help us all.

don't post their shit here
don't give them more attention
nobody cares about what they think
TBH we do just as much as they do because it does hurt that these losers pretend that everyone single one of us are scumbags, to stop the problem we must acknowledge it and call it out, even if it feels like a lost cause at least we should be proud to stand with our beliefs to be heard and not be seen as a threat/loser just because we're labeled as an 'incel'.

usual hating simultaneously virtue-signaling ignorant cucks and whores on a tantrum nothing exotic.