Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It sucks to always learn things the hard way

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I was a hard-headed person who broke a lot of unwritten rules in the past despite parents and some friends telling me to not do those things.

I guess it was the autism that made me not get it so my dumbass self had to go through it to actually understand it and it was very brutal because there were emotions involved and I can't even process those experiences to this day.

The worst thing I did was revealing my hobbies and interests to everybody at school. People didn't liked it so they ridiculed me for being a metalhead, they thought it was satanic and they used that as an excuse to bully me relentlessly. They clowned me also for doing metalcore dances because they think it looked ridiculous for a man like me who has short legs and long torso, I did the dance when I played metal at school and it was an embarrassing memory that I still cringe at to this day. I should've listened to my friend when he told me that if I revealed that I'm a metalhead in school, people are not gonna like it and ostracize me for it. :feelsbadman:

Also, another one was not transferring to a new school and staying in the same school from kindergarten to 12th grade despite already getting bullied from 1st to 4th grade. I regret not retaliating or changing schools because shit just got worse when highschool started. I had new classmates in highschool and they were even worse bullies than the ones in elementary school and the torment lasted for about 7th to 10th grade. 11th to 12th not that much because we don't meet in person and only had online class as it was quaratine. But still, the shit was traumatizing that I now avoid looking at educational stuff because it always reminds me of school. :feelsbadman:

Mogs me. I didn’t break any rules like a good little kid. Realized I was practically a slave who didn’t live his own life.