Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT thinks not trying to get a girlfriend is misogyny?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zc9o5a/what_even/

and they say in the comments ", if he does stop obsessing over dating and just does his own thing without also becoming a hateful monster, he'll probably start getting interest from women organically."

Why would women magically want to date him if he's just minding his own business and doing his own thing? Do they really think women will just start approaching him and asking him out on dates because he doesn't interact with them at all?

they are brain dead trannys

They're a cult. Everything done by people they don't like is "MiSoGyNy". :feelsseriously:

Money is usually the solution, but yeah I guess women do value the less desirable men to some degree because they want simps and they love attention.

What ? He is not simping anymore ? ohhhhh noooooo :foidSoy::soy:

damned if you do, damned if you don't.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zc9o5a/what_even/

and they say in the comments ", if he does stop obsessing over dating and just does his own thing without also becoming a hateful monster, he'll probably start getting interest from women organically."

Why would women magically want to date him if he's just minding his own business and doing his own thing? Do they really think women will just start approaching him and asking him out on dates because he doesn't interact with them at all?

Incel tears is just brain dead leftists and trannys. I interacted with them once and a girl was making fun of me for being short while struggling to even speak basic coherent English. They simply talk about us and how awful we are so they can feel better about themselves. No one who obsesses over any group of people or spends that much time on Reddit or any other site is healthy or for that matter happy.

What a bunch of clowns

JFL. Can't fucking win with these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back