Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT trannies boast about wanting to kill incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Muh peaceful watchdoggerinos :feelsclown:

STOP POSTING ABOUT TRANNIES. THERE ARE MORE TRANNIES ON THIS SITE THAN INCELS CAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING IT. THEY ARE TRANNIES THEY CANT DO SHIT

STOP POSTING ABOUT TRANNIES. THERE ARE MORE TRANNIES ON THIS SITE THAN INCELS CAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING IT. THEY ARE TRANNIES THEY CANT DO SHIT
I gotta say, very thoughtful brocel

External contentduckduckgo 1

trannies.is

Females have shit reaction times and are about as situationally aware as geese

CAREFUL BRO, SHE MIGHT PULLOUT WHATEVER SHE USES TO SHANK HER STINKING WOUND EVERYNIGHT SO IT WOULDNT HEAL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If a foid kills a guy for some trivial shit like harassment, she'll probably rub one off later that day since they love murderers and other pieces of shit.

ok postmaxxer

Implying the attacker couldn't be armed.

Anti-gun liberal soys are suddenly pro-gun when confronted by an alleged incel.

They know they need guns to take down roided up low inhib incel bvlls.
JFL are there actually other roided up truecels on here? I would be 100% down to meetup irl

Well that's more like self-defence

And tbh entirely deserved to the low iq subhuman fuck who dmed her DON'T FUCKING DO IT YOU STUPID FUKS DON'T INTERACT WITH IT

And tbh entirely deserved to the low iq subhuman fuck who dmed her DON'T FUCKING DO IT YOU STUPID FUKS DON'T INTERACT WITH IT
:soy::soy:

In the entire history of mankind not a single IT faggot has killed someone while incels have. Says a lot about who is pretending to be a badass and who actually is.

That's what you look like when you DM foids on IT with shit like that

So don't don't do it
Yes DMing IT trannies is retarded, but you're still a gigacuck for defending them.

Kill yourself

Females have shit reaction times and are about as situationally aware as geese
They'll just shoot any subhuman to be safe :feelskek:

For all the blupillers reading this wondering what the incel experience is like: Imagine waking up everyday realizing that society doesn't want you alive.. your mere existence is an act of rebellion.

I got a message for the IT trannies: You will never be a woman. Give up.

IT memes are always cringey as fuck

I got a message for the IT trannies: You will never be a woman. Give up.
Deep down they know but repress such thoughts. That's why they have a need to vent their frustrations on poor incels.

If they kill me they'll be doing me a favour.