Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It was very devastating for me to see my bullies in HighSchool get women..

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I think bullies are more successful at getting sex/gfs in highschool, not only because they're more alpha/perceieved as more alpha,

but perhaps more so because bullies tend to think like a woman do.

They're narcisistic/enjoy singling someone out and verbally/physically abusing them

Like matches with like, and bullies are just like women, so not supreising that bullies and women clicked

Seeing this over and over again, the men who'd bully me in class,
then seeing them at some restaurant with two girls(pretty girls).

It really shook my confidence and turned me into a mentalcel

Things were already stacked against me due to my height/face

Last edited:
That shit always happens brocel, bullies, people who commit crimes, people who are violent with aggressive mental disorders are known for getting more women than the average man. It could be because they think like women, or fulfill the wishes that women have, kill the ugly men deleterious men etc.

Same shit here. I saw my crush ending up with a bully, it was my first real black pill. I didn't get it, it was a real WTF going on in my head. I coped a bit later when they broke up but damn it was brutal.
It was at the end of the day, we were all going back home and I saw her kissing him in the school courtyard, damn man. If I were taller and chadlite, it would have been me.

my high school crush ended up with gigachad for a while :waitwhat: now she's used and old and will eventually find herself a betabux cuckold :feelsokman:

I honestly wished I enacted some violence against people who made fun of me.

You do realise that in some pre civilisation setting your bully would have enslaved you and used your labour to lead an easy life alongwith those whores until someone more powerful than him did the same with him or demanded money in lieu for the protection of his family and properties aka tax.

tbh, at my highschool the only ones who had gf's were ugly drugdealers, but they had ugly gf's as well.
I know they would have rejected truecel kike like me, but I should have at least tried more.

I honestly wished I enacted some violence against people who made fun of me.
If I could go back in time I would have stabbed at least one of my bullies

It's experiences like that that made me very neurotic and violent today.
It's always been known to mankind that humiliation begets nothing more than violence and trauma (unless you're a fag or a foid, they love that shit)

my high school crush ended up with gigachad for a while :waitwhat: now she's used and old and will eventually find herself a betabux cuckold :feelsokman:
typical situation for a foid tbh.

They like to say that it's all about "personality," but the bullies at my school were overt about bullying and picking on other kids and still got girls.

I think bullies are more successful at getting sex/gfs in highschool, not only because they're more alpha/perceieved as more alpha,

but perhaps more so because bullies tend to think like a woman do.

They're narcisistic/enjoy singling someone out and verbally/physically abusing them

Like matches with like, and bullies are just like women, so not supreising that bullies and women clicked

Seeing this over and over again, the men who'd bully me in class,
then seeing them at some restaurant with two girls(pretty girls).

It really shook my confidence and turned me into a mentalcel

Things were already stacked against me due to my height/face
Women like abusive men because they like being abused.

Not only that but they are more succesfull than the socially withdrawn.
In soywood they say like the nerdy guy has sucess later in life and the bully lives his pathetic life afterwards.
Sad reality is that it all depends on looks or at least in high, really high IQ in order to suceed in life.

I wish I punched more bully in school.

Especially if it happened when you were bluepilled and they got your oneitis

Same happened to me.

Chad always wins. Incels always lose.

Girls are primitive and get turned on by watching a Chad bullying an incel. We really live in a sick world.

Also it s never the chad who is dark triad it’s always the normie s , I’ve never seen a actually evil chad
If you were the bully they wouldn’ve love you cuz Woman love piece of shit guys

Yeah, shit shattered my reality when I was sitting in the doctor's office waiting room one day some years ago, and in walks one of my bullies with his wife and kids, and I'm sitting there like "hey god, am I a joke to you?" Fuckin' bullshit, man. :feelsree: :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

You do realise that in some pre civilisation setting your bully would have enslaved you and used your labour to lead an easy life alongwith those whores until someone more powerful than him did the same with him or demanded money in lieu for the protection of his family and properties aka tax.
Ultra cope

One exception to this rule of bullies getting girls was when i briefly became a bully in grade 10. I don't know why but i went through a big gain in size and muscle earlier than a lot of kids. They were taller, but i was stronger.

When I was getting bullied the girls sided with the bullies. A year later when I was doing the bullying, the girls sided with the victims.

But the girls actually did talk to me while i was doing the bullying. They were angry at me, but hey at least they were talking to me. While when i was the victim they didn't talk to me.

oger
I dont see any1 from my old school anymore

Same shit here. I saw my crush ending up with a bully, it was my first real black pill. I didn't get it, it was a real WTF going on in my head. I coped a bit later when they broke up but damn it was brutal.
It was at the end of the day, we were all going back home and I saw her kissing him in the school courtyard, damn man. If I were taller and chadlite, it would have been me.
Absolutely brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back