Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT won't touch this, I never treated a foid badly

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I'm a fairly lowinhibcel, and sometimes I will muster up confidence to approach or dm a foid after I recovered from previous rejection and ridicule from others.

I was never disrespectful, I always introduce myself, simp a little by giving a compliment, make my intentions clear(I don't orbit for 5 years), and ask a foid for a date, but boom, rejected 100% of the time. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Later I hear from other's that I'm a nice guy but I'm short, while my rich, tall, chad friend slayed over 100 foids, abusing and cheating on 98% of them, many of them were my looksmatches who got fucked on the first date. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

ITcels, soys and foids, I would like to hear your expert opinion on this. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

P.S.
I'm not a fake nice guy, I genuinely don't act like jerk to others 70% of the time(which is a mistake), and I don't treat foids badly for no reason.

Last edited:
Luckily I've changed my ways, I'm darktriadmaxxing and I will treat foids like shit from now on and I might become a handsome guy. :feelsaww:

no not treating foids badly for your face

Women only want cheaters. They hate nice guys

You could have a heart of gold and foids would still hate your guts. In all honesty women don't want to be treated well because it signals you are low value to women

I've never exactly spoken to a foid "casually", but I can indeed say the same due to my high inhibition... :feelsjuice:

It quite obviously does not matter; the horn effect will still influence the majority of society's perception of you, simply based off of your physical attractiveness. :feelsclown:

Biggest blackpill is often reality itself. You don’t need us or studied to convince you of anything, it’s right in front of you.

They'll just tell you that you're not entitled to anything and gaslight you.

They'll just tell you that you're not entitled to anything and gaslight you.
You could have a heart of gold and foids would still hate your guts. In all honesty women don't want to be treated well because it signals you are low value to women

foids are non human. they are things. objects. they don't posses any emotion and any compassion OP.

they will go always with the stronger man.
that's why you need to treat them like shit, like worse than rats, so they'll respect you

The thing is you’re probably boring on top of ugly. The only ugly fucks I’ve seen get some are either rich or very interesting ppl to be around. Only way you stand a chance when you’re short and ugly.

interesting ppl to be around.
Which for modern young women basically means being a violent criminal. Only them can stir their jaded, desensitized and dysfunctional emotions enough (if you're ugly, of course; if you're Chad you can basically read from a medicine leaflet to them and they'll still be all over you).

Which for modern young women basically means being a violent criminal. Only them can stir their jaded, desensitized and dysfunctional emotions enough (if you're ugly, of course; if you're Chad you can basically read from a medicine leaflet to them and they'll still be all over you).
Truly and unfortunately this is the case. That’s why most of the ones you see are black hood types.

They're just gonna say its because foids can detect you calling them toilet on internet.

There's no arguing these guys even if you told them real life girls call you nice