Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme IT won't touch this meme that I fixed for them

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
IT will not touch this meme

@AsakuraHao @Lord Beric @Spooky_Heejin @Bianor @Mecoja @K1ng N0th1ng @Acorn @downtoearth @Lurkercel0 @rope infinity ♾️ @LeFrenchCel @foidrapist69 @Rivened @Mainländer @GimmeShockTreatment @ULTRAMAN @Hikikomori_cel

one might think youre a leftist with that wall of text in the meme

ITfoids according to IT:

actual ITfoid:

IncelTears won't touch this with a ten-foot pole. And if they do, get ready for some appeals to emotion and strawmen arguments. Well done, boyo. Blackpill should be common knowledge among the young generation of boys, particularly the ones in our situation. Memes are an excellent way of transmitting information.

Based manlet comiccel :lul:

What he's saying is true but I haven't seen the original

Well, it's just stating a truth

“Nobody recognizes my genius” no one who’s depressed and severely isolated talks like this. Literally that caricature doesn’t exist.

Example #72837282837739 that leftists can’t meme.
ITcels are just anxious because everyone else is smarter than them, and they don't want to admit it

View attachment 1094689

@AsakuraHao @Lord Beric @Spooky_Heejin @Bianor @Mecoja @K1ng N0th1ng @Acorn @downtoearth @Lurkercel0 @rope infinity ♾️ @LeFrenchCel @foidrapist69 @Rivened @Mainländer @GimmeShockTreatment @ULTRAMAN @Hikikomori_cel
Damn thats alot of people being tagged, Also brutal for the cartoon guy! :cryfeels: