Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcuck isnt even aware this guy probably already got cucked by now

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 03 14 091449

Foids who do this ALWAYS have ulterior motives JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Height difference + doesn’t look bad in second pic

Most likely had to betabux his way to a used up becky. (and she will still cuck him with Rodrigo and Chad anyways :feelshaha: :feelshaha: )

One haircut and he would look normie like

ERfuel, very strong ERfuel. You know it's over when IT uses moggers as incels. It just further proves inceldom when IT uses ~5'11" lanklet whites as "counterexamples to inceldom". I hate them so much. Zero self-awareness, these guys posting mid-tier normies as "incels", I guess many on incels.is are also fakecel MTNfags, so it hits as home for them.
INKWELL IF EVEN HIM CAN BETABUXX A USED BECKY THEN U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT MIND BEING A CUCK AND YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ERfuel, very strong ERfuel. Tfw you look 10x worse than those "incels" IT posts, you know it's over they use moggers as incels. It just further proves inceldom when IT uses ~5'11"+ lanklet whites as "counterexamples to inceldom". I hate them so much. Zero self-awareness, these guys posting mid-tier normies as "incels", I guess many on incels.is are also fakecel MTNfags, so it hits as home for them. Even among the 1000s of posts by IT, you will almost never see a 5'5" non-NT currymanlet, hence I cannot relate.
Never ethnics, never manlets, never framelets, never actual truecels, just tall white normies.

Fr (though I would argue this guy has a poor frame). They hear "sub 5" men and proceed to make posts of 4.9/10 men, rather than actual incels. It only further radicalized the truecel, seeing how these faggots refuse to acknowledge the very existence of sub3 actual incels, pretend neurodivergence doesn't exist and that everyone can socialize, and instead put inceldom to down to lack of effort and self-improvement.

IT won't touch this.
he mogs most of us (Facially, Racially, Frame and Height) by a fuckton, yet they say: YOUZ JUST LAZY INKWELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, I've never seen anyone my race and height. In fact IT hates my entire race and associates it with misogyny and backwardness (which is true, but they only say that about curries, never niggers).
As spic, I kinda relate, Bean culture glorifies promiscuity, hypergamy and criminality.

he doesnt seem that tall, need more pics to assess his height

Still mogs me and makes me look like a rat

You seen the propaganda about india lately? The so-called gang rapes and shit thats been going on out there. Almost everyone in the west who has seen it will now have a bias against curries. Normies have an extremely low IQ so they will take anecdotal evidence, because if it happened in their home country (of 1.4 billion) a few hundred times, then in their retarded brain that means all curries are like this. Same with anti-asian stereotypes. They saw that one stereotype, That's why asians are so discriminated against. For example because China, a developing country, used to make cheap products (when in reality all countries went through this process while industrializing) now everyone thinks Chinese people are retards who can only make copies of cheap products, even though all countries went through this process?
too real, chink shit nowadays even lasts longer than MUHHH TOP QUALITY!!!!! Amerimutt products.

Fr. I'm a Pakistani but in terms of looks I guess I can relate.

Many foids are not actual anti-racist, it's only to serve their interests. Racism is reserved for firstly curries, and then for ricecels. Coincidently, they also happen to be most affected by the racepill. Anti-racism is overrun by the sexual desires of foids; what started as anti-racism turned into anti-black racism only so foids could complete their psychological neccessary virtue-signalling as well as show support to Tyrone. If George Floyd wasn't a 6'6" black serial-criminal, but instead a currymanlet, these foids would not be attending all these anti-racism riots.
Agree

looksmatched couple. Also slut probably cheats on him.

Fr, I think brocel @ Q @Qwertyuiop99 has that issue. He did not choose to target snowfoids by going to a white church
When I get my car or a good job ( that'd allow me for can ride) I'll go to a white church

There's normie level introvert and non-NT level introvert. non-NT level you don't go to the gym, don't eat at restaurant, order groceries home etc. and those are incel traits.

Not saying you're a fakecel, just saying that people of your demographic (tall, black NT) are significantly less likely to be incels.
I go to the gym .
I don't go to restaurant because I have no one to go with

He wears glasses therefore he's an incel - :foidSoy:

Maybe. IDK. I don't even follow the NT/ND label. But in a room of 150 people, I would be the quietest. Multiple spergfriends have socialmogged me significantly, when I'm around I appear like the sperg.
I'm always the quietest since I don't have enough exp to talk

View attachment 1090958
On top of the lack of social bonding, the one chance they had to increase their testosterone levels in modern society by weightlifting, and they choose to half it instead.
I don't fully understand the graph
I tought it'd be higher after stimuli

All that effort making that body and he couldn't spend 0.000000000001% of that effort on a haircut or a trendy glasses/contact lenses?

what an absolute fucking scum cunt - mods pin this shit!!!!

Music is the kind of thing that makes you think it increases testosterone but does the opposite. Of course, most comforting things, including the soothing sound of music comes at a cost.
Ah ok

doesn’t look bad in second pic
I mog that guy so - Damn - Hard when it comes to facial attractiveness, and bare in mind, I got rated a 5.6 by WheatWaffles, paid face rating.
He truly doesn´t look good facially at ALL.
Physically, he probably heightMogs me, and im skinny.
Don´t know if you have shit in your eyes or just bad at Lookism, but that guy is inkWell level Facially.

Yeah, users here acting like this dude is anything below a normie is bizarre. He's tall, white, and gymaxxed (whatever that's worth).

Yeah, users here acting like this dude is anything below a normie is bizarre. He's tall, white, and gymaxxed (whatever that's worth).
Foid hes with, Used up LTB, probably cucked him by now.