Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its about time these ''FA'' foids get called out

I mean, the post is crap.

"All women in the world have multiple options" - a single counter-example from e.g. a disabled person disproves that. The fact that the example he thinks of is "below average women" is laughable for proving an all-encompassing statement.

Yes, women have it easier in dating on average, but that doesn't prove that ForeverAloneWomen - who are a small selection of women - are really all not forever alone. There have been actually several women there who wrote about having experiences similar to mine (well, yes, they could get sex, unlike me, but also no relationship like me), so I trust them. Many other (probably like 90%) though obviously had lovers, but the remaining 10% didn't seem to.

"All women in the world have multiple options" - a single counter-example from e.g. a disabled person disproves that. The fact that the example he thinks of is "below average women" is laughable for proving an all-encompassing statement.

Yes, women have it easier in dating on average, but that doesn't prove that ForeverAloneWomen - who are a small selection of women - are really all not forever alone. There have been actually several women there who wrote about having experiences similar to mine (well, yes, they could get sex, unlike me, but also no relationship like me), so I trust them. Many other (probably like 90%) though obviously had lovers, but the remaining 10% didn't seem to.
Women can be alone but only if they are seriously mentally ill, for example in highschool I have in the class one foid who was always silence, never talked to anyone except if some teacher asked her about something during the class. But other than that it's impossible for foids to be alone, they only need to stop being chad-only, which means reduce their ego (impossible for most of them) and accept other men

Women can be alone but only if they are seriously mentally ill, for example in highschool I have in the class one foid who was always silence, never talked to anyone except if some teacher asked her about something during the class. But other than that it's impossible for foids to be alone, they only need to stop being chad-only, which means reduce their ego (impossible for most of them) and accept other men
Well, you example still disproves OOP so ... that's why I think the post is crap.

It's IMHO bad to post statements where many people might emotionally agree, but have to point out that they are easily disproven.

Soyimage1

Soy2

Soy1

lol yeah

they're just mystery- and pitymaxxing
all of them have friends and vacation together with friends and meet up with friends
they just "feel" lonely from time to time
and they could always build a harem of white knights in a single day
and meet lots of people just with dating apps

Meanwhile we are in a different universe

Its a mockery to men who are really foreveralone. Any foids claim that theyre FA, can simply be negated, by posting their pic on tinder.

All men would flick a switch to stop being forever alone. The majority, apart from fakecels, arent on the sub for fun.

The fact that they can get sex means they are not forever alone. If they think they are, they most likely have low SMV and are trying to date above their looksmatch (hypergamy). I'm not denying their experiences, just saying they could be avoided if they had reasonable standards.

It takes something really severe, that would make a person non-functional, for women to really be forever alone.

That mod is a major incelophobic, virgin hater and shamer, bigot, misandrist, vile, hostile, agecuck troll. He's also the virgin sub mod and has ruined that place.

faggot ass mods

Fuck off normienigger

The fact that they can get sex means they are not forever alone. If they think they are, they most likely have low SMV and are trying to date above their looksmatch (hypergamy). I'm not denying their experiences, just saying they could be avoided if they had reasonable standards.
Maybe. But some there have facial deformities so I can understand that if they also don't have a personality suitable for men that they have problems finding someone, especially if they don't live in a large city. And sex is easier to get for women, so doesn't necessarily mean they can find a relationship. Some claim to have been left by FA men from the FA sub.
That mod is a major incelophobic, virgin hater and shamer, bigot, misandrist, vile, hostile, agecuck troll. He's also the virgin sub mod and has ruined that place.
Yeah, for example in this thread they removed a lot of comments for not being nice, but not the "You are an idiot!" comment directed to OP.
Fuck off normienigger
Not a normie, but an incel. Also have any arguments?

Maybe. But some there have facial deformities so I can understand that if they also don't have a personality suitable for men that they have problems finding someone, especially if they don't live in a large city. And sex is easier to get for women, so doesn't necessarily mean they can find a relationship.
Facial deformity is something extreme. Personality not suitable for men is also extreme, men are very lenient.
Dating and sex works as a funnel: if you get more sex you are automatically more able and likely to get a relationship. FA men and incels aren't even in the funnel.
Some claim to have been left by FA men from the FA sub.
I can't speak about this. Seems unlikely though. Meeting people from reddit is risky as fuck.

Yeah, for example in this thread they removed a lot of comments for not being nice, but not the "You are an idiot!" comment directed to OP.
Yeah, he lets openly misandrist and incelophobic things up constantly, even though it's against their rules. Their actual rule is men bad, women good.

“These kinds of posts are not tolerated. This is not an incel subreddit”.

lol none of the foids can provide a counter argument. Unless you’re physically disabled and or deformed, there is zero reason for you as a foid to be forever alone. It is literally a choice, and then they complain about it “oh men are so shallow”, bitch date your looksmatch

I believe some of them are alone but it's entirely by choice. There's not a single woman on earth that can't have hundreds of beta orbiters in her DMs

Dating and sex works as a funnel: if you get more sex you are automatically more able and likely to get a relationship. FA men and incels aren't even in the funnel.
Yeah, but I think for men, it's easier to get from sex to relationship than for women in the sense that sex for women is trivial, but a relationship is somewhat easy, while for men sex is difficult and a relationship not extremely more difficult. So I just cannot exclude the possibility that they are truly FA if they have similar standards than FA men have.
I believe some of them are alone but it's entirely by choice. There's not a single woman on earth that can't have hundreds of beta orbiters in her DMs
Not useful if nobody lives near them. But yeah, I tried to connect to some of them but of course everyone ghosted. Many even boast that they have 20+ DMs waiting whenever they check them, but ignore all of them.

Yeah, but I think for men, it's easier to get from sex to relationship than for women in the sense that sex for women is trivial, but a relationship is somewhat easy, while for men sex is difficult and a relationship not extremely more difficult. So I just cannot exclude the possibility that they are truly FA if they have similar standards than FA men have.
Only true if foids are seeking relationships with player types. It's a myth that men generally don't want relationship. And foids are promiscuous so they do have more sex than men.

Not useful if nobody lives near them.
At least some dudes are more than willing to hop on a plane and the locals have some level of interest too. Women can't lose

They can reduce their ego. If you hit them in their cerebral Cortex hard enough to the point it only works your way (as it should)

this is why i hate whites. you faggots let women get away with this shit and ban anybody that says the truth.