Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's actually based that zoomers don't have girlfriends

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Irs making zoomer fags and younger millennial like me 32 below based and redpilled

As opposed to finding a female and staying in the gynocentric matrix

most zoomers are blackpilled but just dont wanna join a forum

This foruns is not the only outlet
Even Trump is getting record support by young incel men

it is because zoomers literally dont know how to operate a PC besides smartphones.

Im not kidding i had to coach a new apprentice zoomer to work in my department and he literally did not know how to operate a MOUSE

it is because zoomers literlly dont know how to operate a PC besides smartphones.

Im not kidding i had to coach a new apprentice zoomer to work in my department and he literally did not know how to operate a MOUSE
console fags

it is because zoomers literlly dont know how to operate a PC besides smartphones.

JFL at the zoomerFags , I will buy a new gaming monitor tomorrow, so I can bot game and scroll through .is during the weekends at the same time

JFL at the zoomerFags , I will buy a new gaming monitor tomorrow, so I can bot game and scroll through .is during the weekends at the same time
4k Monitor? I made the mistake to upgrade from 1080 to a 1440 and skipped the 4k

You're utterly retarded

Bro no zoomer I’ve known through highschool including me has had a girlfriend all the girls dating guys from other schools and 20 yr olds

Bro no zoomer I’ve known through highschool including me has had a girlfriend all the girls dating guys from other schools and 20 yr olds
u will probably get banned soon for saying that :feelsbadman:

Are you fucking retarded?
i thought u said

"Bro no, zoomer I’ve known through highschool including me has had a girlfriend all the girls dating guys from other schools and 20 yr olds"

i thought u said

"Bro no, zoomer I’ve known through highschool including me has had a girlfriend all the girls dating guys from other schools and 20 yr olds"
Nigga you are reaching saysitsover IQ levels

most zoomers are blackpilled
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

because they watch bullshit looksmaxxing shit that means they know the importance of looks
Everyone knows the importance of looks even new born babies

because they watch bullshit looksmaxxing shit that means they know the importance of looks
Importance of looks is not blackpilled Or based

It's just common sense

Knowing it's over if your trying to looksmaxx your most likely just red pilled
redpill is a just a phase they will be blackpilled eventually when the results dont show

redpill is a just a phase they will be blackpilled eventually when the results dont show
True but most zoomerfags mock the black pill