Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's already the first day of the new year, and I have been browsing .is all day

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It's new years eve, and it's almost over. I barely noticed that i was browsing the .is forum all day long, I made a bunch of threads, commented on like 100 posts, and replied to many users. Its sad and pathetic that I've been here all day while people my age are partying and celebrating the new year with their loved ones. At least I know that I'm not the only one.

Friend, the fact that you’re here with us on New Years is neither sad nor pathetic - it’s based af.

Friend, the fact that you’re here with us on New Years is neither sad nor pathetic - it’s based af.
I can see it that way. Anyway, I actually had a fun time browsing .is, it is a safe space where I can express myself without being censored by retarded normies

I did this but i also ate, fapped, played Crusader Kings 3 (You get to marry all the Foids off lol) and Genshin Impact.

I did this but i also ate, fapped, played Crusader Kings 3 (You get to marry all the Foids off lol) and Genshin Impact.
Based CK3 enjoyer

Thank you. Marrying all the 16-30 year old bitches of and making them pump out babies is fucking hilarious. I also use a nude mod with them because there appearance plus baby making ability is the only thing of worth they have.
I always just incestmaxxed in that game to pump out genius kids :feelskek:

I always just incestmaxxed in that game to pump out genius kids :feelskek:
Ill try and see if it works using the Warcraft mod. I want to play as Jaina's Brother while banging her.

As long as you stick with the good hearted incels you'll be fine, I class myself as a moralcel as reflected in my work supporting disadvantaged children

Truecel trait: you spend both New Year's Eve and the first day of the new year on incels.is

Meanwhile, normies are recovering from hangover from partying all night and they're having morning sex with their girlfriends :feelsrope:

i have been to my home during my college vacations, our family doesn't celebrate Christmas or new year, i was rotting there in hostel room, and here i am rotting at my home. no difference.

NEET
EAT
Browse .IS
SLEEP

First day of 2024 and it's already over

It's new years eve, and it's almost over. I barely noticed that i was browsing the .is forum all day long, I made a bunch of threads, commented on like 100 posts, and replied to many users. Its sad and pathetic that I've been here all day while people my age are partying and celebrating the new year with their loved ones. At least I know that I'm not the only one.
I was getting high playing games and watching news all day (certain topics and weather)