Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's brutal being genetically inferior in every way.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't have one saving grace. I'm low IQ, ugly, klinefelter's, and inherited diabetes and BPD. It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Is that xxy or xyy?

Brutal. I'm sorry. I'm a genetic disaster too, but at least i'm somewhat high IQ.

Well on the bright side, your disease makes you taller :feelsokman:

I'm a total subhuman so can relate. I got health issues that a lot of people from my maternal family have too. We all just have bad genes.
Some of them also act obviously weird, so I got my mental issues from them as well.

One of my uncles lives like a hermit, we never see him and he switches between NEETdom and part-time jobs. He also never had a gf as far as I know and he's over 50. Another uncle is also single and acts very weird (maybe he' autistic without knowing). At a family gathering I got pressured a lot by family members on why I don't have a gf, and he later told me that I don't have to worry about such things. He got his first gf at 30 (and she left him shortly after). And I got told by my great-uncle that I had another great-uncle that committed suicide when he was in his 20s.
Brutal genes. It seems autism runs strong in your family.