Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s brutal to be around sexhavers

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I tried to mingle with these people( normies ) but found out the hard way that I don’t belong there. Topic like relationships has been discussed a zillion times and it’s always the tallfag MTN’s bragging about how beckies want their dicks and can’t stop looking at them. The most brutal thing is that I receive no attention from foids and then the guys ask me if I have a girlfriend.

“Don’t you have a gf bro ?”. It’s humiliating as an inkwell to be asked this type of question when it’s obvious as fuck. I’m aware that I’m a fuckimg deformed subhuman manlet and there’s no need to keep rubbing salt on my wound.

You guys were right. Being around normies is bad for a sub5.

Last edited:
Mogs me having friends and being NT

Mogs me having friends and being NT
I’m not NT and these guys are just acquaintances. I will avoid them from now on because my mental health goes south around them.

thats how i feel among sexhavers
55926.jpg

I like how they care about us getting a girlfriend, yet they get played by girls who they approach.

I like how they care about us getting a girlfriend, yet they get played by girls who they approach.
Normies don't care about us having a gf. All they want is to get info about us for gossip. That's it.

fuck sexhavers