Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS WHO'S OUT PARTYING AND BANGING STACY

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Banging while typing this with my right hand :feelsLSD:

Isn't it strange that there are a lot of users offline in friday night? :feelswhat:
Isn't it strange how there are a lot of confirmed fakecels and faggots on this forum regardless? :feelsclown:

smoke weed :smonk:
play guitar :feelsLSD:

I have poor hand coordination. Also I am not interested in learning how to play an instrument.

Idk, you seemed to play alright in one video you posted. Why don't you just go to a college and play to have sex with women.
alright

i dont have money to go to college and women of my own race are repulsed by me :feelscry:

Literally all the guys not posting tonight. Been a very obvious problem with this site for years.

Ban just got lifted so I’m here to check in. Friday night trucel here :feelsohgod:

Was sitting all day playing Elden Ring

What I do every friday. LDAR, eat, and sleepmaxx.

Watching some vidya playthroughs on youtube.

present, no gf yet again

saturday night, chad rolls out of bed with a foid and kicks her out, he's on to round 2 now.

11:12 AM pst Saturday now. Just woke up from a night of alcohol binging coke induced threesome with a giga Stacy and high tier Becky browsing and shitpostinhmg on blackpilled forums.

11:12 AM pst Saturday now. Just woke up from a night of alcohol binging coke induced threesome with a giga Stacy and high tier Becky browsing and shitpostinhmg on blackpilled forums.
:panties: