Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its funny how the people who are cruel to us never get punished but we always do

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
most of us here have been bullied abused and shitted on by society and we have to take the blame for it wheras the people who done the bullying never even get punished for it. here is my story back when i was in public school grade 9 i used to get bullied by the whole class espically by a 4 people in a group and they never got punished its always me who is on the wrong. man fuck this world i hope everyone dies. i couIdnt fight back because i was 13 or 14 so i was weak back then and one of the bullies was like 17 and was tall too

For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
nice quote is it from the bible or something else

thought @METALMILITA88 came back for a second

It's all about who has the favour of the crowd & who is outcast, your only free pass from all this if you're not accepted is if you look intimidating or are prepared to fight for everything; sadly the latter will likely result in jail or death eventually.

yes, quite. Absolutely hilarious

It's all about who has the favour of the crowd & who is outcast, your only free pass from all this if you're not accepted is if you look intimidating or are prepared to fight for everything; sadly the latter will likely result in jail or death eventually.
yrah crazy

Halo effect applies literally everywhere

Life is all about luck, you either have it or not

Bullies simply have a higher status.
Also fuck this society that forces subhumans to go to school and wage slave without offering basic protection from psychological torture.

Bullies simply have a higher status.
Also fuck this society that forces subhumans to go to school and wage slave without offering basic protection from psychological torture.

I remember this kid was making fun of me and my friend for no reason, calling us gay, etc. totally unprovoked. To the point that everyone around was uncomfortable. I told the teacher, and this stupid bitch looks at me annoyed and says "if you dont like it move" and "what do you want me to do about it".

Last edited:
A greater powER will punish them

I remember this kid was making fun of me and my friend for no reason, calling us gay, etc. totally unprovoked. To the point that everyone around was uncomfortable. I told the teacher, and this stupid bitch looks at me annoyed and says "if you dont like it move" and "what do you want me to do about it".
Average normie behavior

I HATE THEM

money can fix things , you can just fuck off " and Circumwent the Game .

Then again getting it is Harder then it sounds .

most of us here have been bullied abused and shitted on by society and we have to take the blame for it wheras the people who done the bullying never even get punished for it. here is my story back when i was in public school grade 9 i used to get bullied by the whole class espically by a 4 people in a group and they never got punished its always me who is on the wrong. man fuck this world i hope everyone dies. i couIdnt fight back because i was 13 or 14 so i was weak back then and one of the bullies was like 17 and was tall too
i was mass bullied for years as well i get your pain,even a women from class punched me

am so sorry mate I have had this as well may I follow you?

The bullys get the most pussy in school as well...its fucked.
While I was crying myself to sleep my 15's my bully was slaying mad pussy every night.
There aint no justice...
And the normalfucks will tell you that YOU will win in the end because these bullys will fuck their life up after school.
NEVER EVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN THOU

While I was crying myself to sleep my 15's my bully was slaying mad pussy every night.
There aint no justice...
And the normalfucks will tell you that YOU will win in the end because these bullys will fuck their life up after school.
sorry to hear that brocel

There aint no justice...
I get the same feeling.

The only punishment they get must come from us

my bad lil bro

God spoke about this in Ecclesiastes 4
Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun:

I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
i am muslim :feelskek:

God spoke about this in Ecclesiastes 4
Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun:

I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.

i am muslim :feelskek:

The Bible is speaking facts tho
CHRISTCUCKS ALERT :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Christianity, the Bible, and religion are one of the biggest contributors to the maintaining of the status quo around the world.

CHRISTCUCKS ALERT :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Christianity, the Bible, and religion are one of the biggest contributors to the maintaining of the status quo around the world.
religion has nothing do do with inceldom

It won’t b a status quo when you’re in hell
ah yes, I can't get revenge in real life so lets make up a fictitious place where these people are (((((((supposedly))))))) punished after life

You'll never escape this, Even me in my late twenties was bullied at my plumbing job by these white trash assholes. I am just wishing for my death to come. I want the grim ripper to save me from people.

You'll never escape this, Even me in my late twenties was bullied at my plumbing job by these white trash assholes. I am just wishing for my death to come. I want the grim ripper to save me from people.
Same brocel

The only protection against bullies is becoming a good fighter. Nobody will protect you against them, except yourself and maybe if you have good friends (jfl). In USA you cab get a gun to protect yourself, in Europe it's like a Karate Kid-movie.

The only protection against bullies is becoming a good fighter. Nobody will protect you against them, except yourself and maybe if you have good friends (jfl). In USA you cab get a gun to protect yourself, in Europe it's like a Karate Kid-movie.
Haha agreed do u think semen retention can help

Haha agreed do u think semen retention can help
You'll definitely have more motivation and energy, but you need to go to boxing or MMA training.