Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its funny how the people who are cruel to us never get punished but we always do

He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Nice

This world honestly need to be burned down all to the ground

The bullys get the most pussy in school as well...its fucked.
While I was crying myself to sleep my 15's my bully was slaying mad pussy every night.
There aint no justice...
And the normalfucks will tell you that YOU will win in the end because these bullys will fuck their life up after school.
NEVER EVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN THOU
My main bully was in jail.

I can't really relate. People would make fun of me at school because I was non-NT and unconfrontational. Eventually I had enough of it and punched some dude in the head. I barely got punished and everyone left me alone after that.

I can't really relate. People would make fun of me at school because I was non-NT and unconfrontational. Eventually I had enough of it and punched some dude in the head. I barely got punished and everyone left me alone after that.
shows them who u ar

your lucky if that was me the older brother would show up or the whole gang

your lucky if that was me the older brother would show up or the whole gang
These people were low-tier normies. Pretty weak and didn't have a whole group to back them up. In my experience the Chads and normies left people alone. It was the normies at the bottom of the heap who were always trying (and failing) to assert their dominance.

I got bullied probably, but not in a serious way
I would harass smaller kids, girls in particular, so maybe it evens out