Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's hilarious that bluepillers choose to deny the blackpill, when they actively depict anyone who disagrees with them as being ugly.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Look at shit like r/justneckbeardthings and r/niceguys. These Soydditors are always claiming that the men who write the content that is posted onto those subreddits are fat, greasy, unwashed, neckbearded incels who live in their mother's basements. Let's face it, even if a guy with these traits was the nicest motherfucker on the planet, everyone would still treat him like shit. This is because men who are similar to the man in that scenario are not universally attractive. So what do these guys do since everyone rejects them? They lash out, in the form of posting cringy shit on the Internet. The men behind these negative male archetypes are always portrayed as being unattractive, because these people (Redditors) implicitly know that better looking men are treated better, and therefore they are less likely to lash out in the form of lengthy diatribes directed towards women and cringy comics on the Internet.

No one starts out as the "typical Mountain Dew drinking unwashed neckbeard" stereotype. I like to think that those types of guys got bullied on how they look in the first place, when they had proper hygiene and stuff like that, and after a while, they either just stopped giving a shit, or became depressed and completely let themselves go. Good looking guys do not get exposed to these kinds of trains of thought, and are not exposed to molding these "niceguy" and "neckbeard" personalities, because their existences are already constantly validated by the people around them.

This is how I see it: I do think these Redditors actually have a point, but choose to be purposely obtuse anyways when it comes to attractiveness and how these men are initially perceived by those around them, which I find to be frustrating. If you confronted these same faggots about incels, they would go at it with the "personality" meme and how we're not actually unattractive, even though they were berating text on a screen a few minutes earlier on r/niceguys and directly attributing that text to some guy who is fat, ugly, and lives in his mother's basement. Schrodinger's Redditor.

But do you actually think Chads go around posting shit like this? I mean, at the end of the day, this stuff is true, but it's extremely cringy to post and unironically use.
442a4b37a7edc0c79d298ebe9f57bb69.jpg
cxl8c9hbmzs01.jpg

Just be attractive bro, they explain everything with the "creepy vibes" which means ugly to the point existing is creepy.

Those two pictures are far more based and far less cringey than any soydditor could ever hope to be. :feelsjuice:

Those two pictures are far more based and far less cringey than any soydditor could ever hope to be. :feelsjuice:
Agreed, though personally, I think these kinds of things empower women even more, and it basically tells them that they have power over us.

It's better to post images like these when the guy in the images is edited to lash out and go ER or something.

Agreed, though personally, I think these kinds of things empower women even more, and it basically tells them that they have power over us.

It's better to post images like these when the guy in the images is edited to lash out and go ER or something.
Doesn't matter what the foid thinks, as long as posting it black pills at least one man, it's a win.

Spreading the black pill is far more important than caring about what some dumb hole thinks.

Doesn't matter what the foid thinks, as long as posting it black pills at least one man, it's a win.

Spreading the black pill is far more important than caring about what some dumb hole thinks.
You know, that is actually true. :feelsLightsaber:

Ive never been on either of those subreddits.