Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s hopeless

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Feel like pic related today. There is no redemption, I won’t be a chad. Occult is bullshit. I’m alone on this earth and it’s all one big unfortunate coincidence. There’s no hope, only cope & rope. And I’m slowly running out of copes.
BB280538 72B3 49A0 8C57 D1E19C53E5B0

Not to sound like a redditor but it's all a cold mechanistic realm.
Justice and sense are human constructs. Some were born just to suffer.

Not to sound like a redditor but it's all a cold mechanistic realm.
Justice and sense are human constructs. Some were born just to suffer.
I know I just didn’t want to accept that.

Last edited:
Occult is real bro, just demonmaxx to ascend

I also woke up today feeling like shit. I had a dream where I had lots of friends, was good looking and had a girlfriend.

Nothing is real. Or everything is. I don’t know anymore I’m too low iq for this world.
Try sigil magic. It's very simple to grasp and all you need is a paper and pen. Do it.

I also woke up today feeling like shit. I had a dream where I had lots of friends, was good looking and had a girlfriend.
Same, lately I've been having really in depth dreams about being social and shit. And to make it worse when I wake up for a few seconds I don't have a clue where I am because of it.
Sleep drunkness is weird.

im having one of those days where im just laughing at how pathetic my life is and when will the horror end

I started reading about it and it’s clearly bullshit scam for redditors
lol bro nice. Have you seen styxhexenhammer666?