Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its irritating being incel and so smart

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
just remembered another instance of my superior intelligence. i perfected a subset of some test that is actually correlated with iq when i was young. I genuinely got 100% on it. Teachers at the school would come to me in the playground and congratulate me on my result. I didnt even think much of it as i was too busy throwing rocks at people.

Teachers are so fucking funny. They're so obsessed with students to an unhealthy degree. They dont even care that much about the pay, they just want to analyse kids and essentially stalk them.

some hapa girl was so jealous of me hahahaha. she always got angry when i beat her at stuff. Then when i beat her in actual important shit she seethed so hard hahahahha

This comes off as extremely gay and cringe

i had some "chad" moments. It was never enough to make up for my looks though. This hapa girl brutally humiliated me and basically figuratively said to my face im repulsive when we were 15. We went on playdates when we were yougn cuz our mothers were friends. So her ignoring me and treating me like dirt was utterly excruciating. Im so glad i beat her in important shit. She failed so hard she became mentally ill haha. Glad i got some wins over her.

IQ mogger

fuck off fakecel

Being incel and low IQ is even worse. :fuk:

Isaac Newton also was intelligent and a virgin till his death. Women don't care about intelligence.
Do you believe in allah? if yes your smart, no mensa shit needed
I would rather say: If you truly believe in God (no matter which one), you are stupid. Of course there are many intelligent "religious" people, but they typically use religion to control people.

Isaac Newton also was intelligent and a virgin till his death. Women don't care about intelligence.

I would rather say: If you truly believe in God (no matter which one), you are stupid. Of course there are many intelligent "religious" people, but they typically use religion to control people.
it does matter once you're in esteemed social circles. Intelligence is masculine and women like that but of course you need looks and your iq cant be THAT high or you're a non nt spastic with 0 relatability. Ideal is probably 120-130 in esteemed circles, maybe closer to 120.

This is like your 3rd thread on your intelligence. We get it. You’re smart.

im not actually smart aka gifted, i have some deficits but id still consider myself cognitively way above average

just remembered another instance of my superior intelligence. i perfected a subset of some test that is actually correlated with iq when i was young. I genuinely got 100% on it. Teachers at the school would come to me in the playground and congratulate me on my result. I didnt even think much of it as i was too busy throwing rocks at people.
Kys

it is a brag ngl but im very starved of happiness due to my looks and life situation. I love remembering moments where i destroyed femoids and other people who doubted me

This thread is such fucking cope, like I might be a loser in real life but I acutally have an iq of 250, am I doing anything good or useful? No. Im not saying you can't be high iq and be incel. But you definitely aren't high iq or even average iq for that matter, since you need to reference accomplishments from when you were in elementary:feelskek::feelskek:

This thread is such fucking cope, like I might be a loser in real life but I acutally have an iq of 250, am I doing anything good or useful? No. Im not saying you can't be high iq and be incel. But you definitely aren't high iq or even average iq for that matter, since you need to reference accomplishments from when you were in elementary:feelskek::feelskek:
Bro my high school results correlate with my elementary results. This is usually the case cuz when you're young, you're equally educated (in my case at least i wasnt tutored, but others were so ig their achievements were inflated), so most who are on top are naturally smart. The questions were basically iq questions that you couldn't study for. Shapes, pattern recognition, number patterns, scientific experiments, etc. Btw i never studied for any of these tests that can't even be studied for anyway. Also, in high school i stood out as well and i barely studied. Yea maybe if we include eq and conscientiousness, im not smart but brain power wise i am superior.

Bro my high school results correlate with my elementary results. This is usually the case cuz when you're young, you're equally educated (in my case at least i wasnt tutored, but others were so ig their achievements were inflated), so most who are on top are naturally smart. The questions were basically iq questions that you couldn't study for. Shapes, pattern recognition, number patterns, scientific experiments, etc. Btw i never studied for any of these tests that can't even be studied for anyway. Also, in high school i stood out as well and i barely studied. Yea maybe if we include eq and conscientiousness, im not smart but brain power wise i am superior.
Shut the fuck up!! Nobody cares

Bro my high school results correlate with my elementary results. This is usually the case cuz when you're young, you're equally educated (in my case at least i wasnt tutored, but others were so ig their achievements were inflated), so most who are on top are naturally smart. The questions were basically iq questions that you couldn't study for. Shapes, pattern recognition, number patterns, scientific experiments, etc. Btw i never studied for any of these tests that can't even be studied for anyway. Also, in high school i stood out as well and i barely studied. Yea maybe if we include eq and conscientiousness, im not smart but brain power wise i am superior
Your not special because in highschool you were able to do well without trying, most people also don't study much in highschool.
If you were truly high iq you would probably be at a highend uni studycelling, or working a good corporate job (and be too busy to post on .is), which I assume your doing neither since you felt the need to reference shit from elementary to prove your "superior" iq :feelshaha:

Last edited:
From i read here its obvious that youre a pathetic fuckin retard.

Your not special because in highschool you were able to do well without trying, most people also don't study much in highschool.
If you were truly high iq you would probably be at a highend uni studycelling, or working a good corporate job (and be too busy to post on .is), which I assume your doing neither since you felt the need to reference shit from elementary to prove your high iq
I got the top score in 2 mathematics subjects. I mean both reward highly due to limited participation but that's fucking justifiable. im not comparable to the avg chap who can pass hs without studying. I went beyond most people. Dude i have 871 posts, muh im posting a lot on .is. I'm studying stem rn and when im bored i post here. I'm not truly high iq you're correct but im cognitively superior. It's a shame my looks dont fit my intelligence.

I'm not truly high iq you're correct but im cognitively superior. It's a shame my looks dont fit my intelligence.
Thats not what the title of the post says

its irritating being incel and so smart​

Seriously stfu about your struggle with being so smart, at best your top 30% (If even that) there are plenty of posters who a studycelling a attending top end universities and aren't bitching about muhh iq

Thats not what the title of the post says

its irritating being incel and so smart​

Seriously stfu about your struggle with being so smart, at best your top 30% (If even that) there are plenty of posters who a studycelling a attending top end universities and aren't bitching about muhh iq
top 30% is ridiculous and just proves you're a midwit. You read my posts and produced such a stupid number. I know you're arguing but that's still a garbage approximation. I stood out at a good school. I scored 98th percentile in a standardized math test that cannot be studied for at various ages including in hs which means it's pretty accurate.

The title was meant to be hyperbole. I achieved a lot and it didn't fit my looks level, that's the moral. I'm still smart but not gifted.

Last edited:
top 30% is ridiculous and just proves you're a midwit. You read my posts and produced such a stupid number. I know you're arguing but that's still a garbage approximation. You do realise my school was already top <10% and i stood out there. I also scored 98th percentile in a standardized math test that cannot be studied for at various ages including in hs which means it's pretty accurate.

The title was meant to be hyperbole. I achieved a lot and it didn't fit my looks level, that's the moral. I'm still smart but not gifted.
https://cwur.org/2023.php Where is your university on this list

Fuck ur teachers

I'm sure with your superior intellect you can find a way to moneymaxx. In fact, why haven't you already? If you're really that smart, you should already have plenty of money for surgery by now. What are you, university age? I know entrepreneurs who have amassed plenty of wealth in their teens. Did you forget to use your intellect to do that? Why are you even on here???

Last edited:
You must be intellectual alt. Only that guy brag this much

Don't post like rank number 43 I mean top 100 or top 0.5%
like im gonna do that

just be assured though it's not an ivy league school for obvious reasons

View: https://youtu.be/pFNDh4smb6k?t=148

Still have to verify.

Real smart people don't brag about their IQ

Foids don`t give a fuck about IQ unfortunately

Doing well at your studies, as a male, usually means that you will be punished:

[The teacher] then described her point system and the many things a child could do that would result in a lost point. “Most kids, you see, lose a point here and there for their handwriting, or talking without raising their hands, or forgetting to turn in a homework assignment. That kind of thing. Your son, though, has never lost a point for anything!”

The looks of confusion on my parents’ faces immediately transformed into gigantic smiles. Rather than be surprised by this report, they were relieved to hear I was continuing my perfect record.

“No, no,” the teacher continued. “You misunderstand. I mean, you should be proud that Jason’s work is excellent. My concern is that he is a little too diligent. It’s just not altogether healthy for someone so young to be concerned with doing everything perfectly.”

My parents finally got what the teacher was talking about. They’d also been bewildered by similar behavior at home. My father blurted out,
almost without thinking, “You know, it would be good for him to lose a point here and there, just so he can get used to the idea. Maybe he’d loosen
up a little.”

The teacher agreed. From that remark, a plan was born in which it was decided that sometime during the upcoming week, she would manufacture some arbitrary reason for deducting a point. But it wasn’t until the next report that I became aware of my demerit. I couldn’t believe it! I cried and sulked for days, devastated by my perceived failure. Even after my parents revealed that the teacher did this deliberately to teach me an important lesson, I still couldn’t forgive myself for the lapse. I genuinely believed that if I’d done a better job, the teacher couldn’t have found a single slip, no matter how hard she tried. Such was my misguided sense of proportion that for years afterward, it still bothered me that I’d lost that point. If I learned a lesson from the experience, it was to work even harder toward perfection.

(This is from Jason Moss' 'The Last Victim,' he ended up roping.)

Due to this, you'll usually get less grief by not bothering, even if you find it easy.

Generally, being smart doesn't mean much in society, so it's not surprising if smart people can become incels.

If anything, normies will only tolerate you if you act a bit dumb

I'm not very smart

Real smart people don't brag about their IQ
top tier ones do

im 98th percentile in maths

beat an entire asian class and the teacher (way more experienced than me LOL) in arithmetic which means i have basically gifted processing speed and decent working memory

i am very good at mathematical reasoning

Last edited:
some hapa girl was so jealous of me hahahaha. she always got angry when i beat her at stuff. Then when i beat her in actual important shit she seethed so hard hahahahha
Beat her

I think you have like 30 IQ

I wish i could but you cant get away with that stuff as an adult. Would be cool if i could get some 3.5 psl girl (3 psl is the normal threshold for girls who are attainable for me) who is insecure and an abused dog so i could gaslight her easily, that way i dont have to use violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back