Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its irritating being incel and so smart

20% - Fighting on ID
@Adamhastor shut up cuck we both know you are consumer american trash

i had some "chad" moments. It was never enough to make up for my looks though. This hapa girl brutally humiliated me and basically figuratively said to my face im repulsive when we were 15. We went on playdates when we were yougn cuz our mothers were friends. So her ignoring me and treating me like dirt was utterly excruciating. Im so glad i beat her in important shit. She failed so hard she became mentally ill haha. Glad i got some wins over her.
I'm happy for you

top tier ones do

im 98th percentile in maths

beat an entire asian class and the teacher (way more experienced than me LOL) in arithmetic which means i have basically gifted processing speed and decent working memory

i am very good at mathematical reasoning
Danm

Bro is a narcissist. Stfu you’re not that smart

That's nice, but it doesn't mean much. Being intelligent, ugly and overall bad socially just means you understand better how fucked up society is and there is nothing you can do about it. You defeated this hapa foid at every step, still ended up here while she's having boyfriend after boyfriend.

I find intelligence to be the worst good trait. Alone, it's almost a bad trait because it bring depression and it's only useful when you have other things, like good looks and social skills. It's much better to be disciplined, for example.

LOL i wouldve beat u hard in school. Cry for me whiteknoght cuck btw 16 is prime dumb consumer
Wow, you're actually Forrest Gump level retarded. I guess your mom worked hard to put you in school.

20% - You'll IQmog them all in Ban Appeals
Wow, you're actually Forrest Gump level retarded. I guess your mom worked hard to put you in school.
If im Forrest Gump ur a vegetable agecuck. Bark more for me mentally disabled chap

just remembered another instance of my superior intelligence. i perfected a subset of some test that is actually correlated with iq when i was young. I genuinely got 100% on it. Teachers at the school would come to me in the playground and congratulate me on my result. I didnt even think much of it as i was too busy throwing rocks at people.
No one cares if you are smart

If im Forrest Gump ur a vegetable agecuck. Bark more for me mentally disabled chap
Bro, you write like a 6yo... whatever fantasy you dreamt up about having above 70IQ isn't true

Yet you’re both here
he was the one who started talking bout intelligence so i was destroying his projection. We’re both here but at least im not a cuck. Why cant i like 16 yos adam?? dumbfuck

he was the one who started talking bout intelligence so i was destroying his projection. We’re both here but at least im not a cuck. Why cant i like 16 yos adam?? dumbfuck
You can like whatever you want, you low IQ nigger

fag proud of being autistic

he was the one who started talking bout intelligence so i was destroying his projection
99E41630 33E2 4E2D A17C 2C86E4EB0195

We’re both here but at least im not a cuck
Can’t be a cuck as an incel. Learn the definition of the word.
Why cant i like 16 yos adam??
In your infinite wisdom, would you be so kind as to explain what you mean.

just remembered another instance of my superior intelligence. i perfected a subset of some test that is actually correlated with iq when i was young. I genuinely got 100% on it. Teachers at the school would come to me in the playground and congratulate me on my result. I didnt even think much of it as i was too busy throwing rocks at people.
All of that just to end up replaced by a curry on your already over competitive field and earning less than a McDonald's wagie.

Nobody cares abt intelligence hapa faggot

Last edited:
All of that just to end up replaced by a curry on your already over competitive field and earning less than a McDonald's wagie.

Nobody cares abt intelligence hapa faggot
:soy:

When you get unbanned
im back!! got banned by that cuck mod cuz hes probably insecure bout his math ability or something. I didnt even break any rules lmao.

Last edited:
got banned by that cuck mod cuz hes probably insecure bout his math ability or something. I didnt even break any rules lmao.
Behaviors like yours are the reason why ppl think incels have bad personalities.
You're proving soys they're right. :feelswhere:

Behaviors like yours are the reason why ppl think incels have bad personalities.
You're proving soys they're right. :feelswhere:
Bro you literally banned me for no reason haha

Fighting on ID several times
Is that a good enough reason for ya? :feelswhere:
"several times"

i did it in just one thread and it was simply several posts. I didn't even know you couldn't have arguments in ID, ive seen people argue before. You're just trying to use your power against me you fucking powertripping cuck

"several times"

i did it in just one thread and it was simply several posts. I didn't even know you couldn't have arguments in ID, ive seen people argue before. You're just trying to use your power against me you fucking powertripping cuck
I'm just trying to make this place a better place for incels.
If you're not happy with that, you can still leave the forum or even create your own one.
Creating your own forum shouldn't be hard for the genius that you are. :feelswhere:

I'm just trying to make this place a better place for incels.
If you're not happy with that, you can still leave the forum or even create your own one.
Creating your own forum shouldn't be hard for the genius that you are. :feelswhere:
Bro i wasn't trying to put down people. Every time i kinda insulted the other person's intelligence they started it. Adam made some joke so it was a free for all in my opinion and i don't think i hurt his feelings so your point isn't really valid. This post was a bit of a brag but it's not about getting women and i was like insulting the hapa girl and not any of the users initially. If i made lots of users feel bad it wasn't my intention

Same bro. That doesn't matter as soon as you leave school and fail in the real world though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back