Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's my fault I'm an incel. I always thought I was better than everybody.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
Warned for bragging
I should have said yes to that girl 18 years with ago with the gummy smile.

I should have yes to that Bosnian girl who told me "I really like you."

I should have said yes to that fat chick in high school who kept taking my copy of Watership Down, a most amazing novel I should have bonder over her with as we made teenage love.

context: mid 80s millenial

mogs me. never had any girls interested in me

mogs me. never had any girls interested in me

This was 1.5 decades before the smart phone revolution. So, the late teens/early 20s younger version of me would be totally screwed today. :feels:

lol the absolute state of self-delusion. pin-pointing the specific, exact moment when a women even remotely showed any interest in you, literally decades ago, and thinking if you had just acted differently in that moment you wouldn't be incel.

BRO. normal fucking people cant even remember the last 3 people who was interested in them, its a normal fucking part of their life. they can literally "fuck up" dozens of opportunities and it doesnt matter. why? because there is always another opportunity for them not to far away. why? BECAUSE THEY ARNT A FUCKING INCEL DUDE.

theres so much wrong with this post its hard to even wrap my mind around. the fact that you think about the literal only threads of hope you had in your entire life and hang on to those literal single digit amount of moments from fucking decades ago should give you a giant glaring sign that you are not a fucking normal person dude and that its completely over.

nextly, in no way shape or form is this "your fault". stop being a brainwashed fucking kike drone. thats straight kikery implanting that thought into your mind. youre letting yourself be ass fucked by hook nosed sheckle niggers thinking that way. ITS KIKES FAULT

I shou
lol the absolute state of self-delusion. pin-pointing the specific, exact moment when a women even remotely showed any interest in you, literally decades ago, and thinking if you had just acted differently in that moment you wouldn't be incel.

BRO. normal fucking people cant even remember the last 3 people who was interested in them, its a normal fucking part of their life. they can literally "fuck up" dozens of opportunities and it doesnt matter. why? because there is always another opportunity for them not to far away. why? BECAUSE THEY ARNT A FUCKING INCEL DUDE.

theres so much wrong with this post its hard to even wrap my mind around. the fact that you think about the literal only threads of hope you had in your entire life and hang on to those literal single digit amount of moments from fucking decades ago should give you a giant glaring sign that you are not a fucking normal person dude and that its completely over.

nextly, in no way shape or form is this "your fault". stop being a brainwashed fucking kike drone. thats straight kikery implanting that thought into your mind. youre letting yourself be ass fucked by hook nosed sheckle niggers thinking that way. ITS KIKES FAULT

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

brutal as fuck

yeah maby, we'll never know cause we aren't normies :dafuckfeels:

Yeah bro it’s the jews fault foids dont like him, if it wasnt for jews they would find him attractive :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah bro it’s the jews fault foids dont like him, if it wasnt for jews they would find him attractive :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
keep getting assfucked by the globohomo niggers. 95% of the people on this site would have gotten a chick to breed with pre kike induced chad globalization

keep getting assfucked by the globohomo niggers. 95% of the people on this site would have gotten a chick to breed with pre kike induced chad globalization
We would have gotten a foid by arranged marriage, if you were actually blackpilled you would know that arranged marriage is gigacope

We would have gotten a foid by arranged marriage, if you were actually blackpilled you would know that arranged marriage is gigacope
it wouldnt just be arranged marrage dude. globalization completely fucked your chances and kikes are at the forfront of globalization. even the advent of the automobile severely worsened things for men

fakeshell vibes tbh

Actual good post. It hurts.

BRO. normal fucking people cant even remember the last 3 people who was interested in them, its a normal fucking part of their life
This is bs, your average normie male doesn’t get dozens of foids showing interest in them. Most people get into relationships with someone in their circle from work/friends. My 1 friend would 100% still be incel if he didn’t get with this one foid that showed interest.

I should have said yes to that girl 18 years with ago with the gummy smile.

I should have yes to that Bosnian girl who told me "I really like you."

I should have said yes to that fat chick in high school who kept taking my copy of Watership Down, a most amazing novel I should have bonder over her with as we made teenage love.

context: mid 80s millenial
fkin fakecel go back to reddit :lasereyes: