Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's my oneitis birthday in a couple of days

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
She will be 21 in a couple of days :(

She probably has Chad boyfriend and will get pregnant soon.

While I'm living in the middle of nowhere in another country with basically zero money and no education.

I don't know anything about where she's at in life, I haven't seen her since I was 15 and she was 16.

I wish I could get over her but I can't, I wish I had tried to hang out with her/kiss her. At least I did my best looksmaxxing after the last time I saw her, I lost a lot of weight, became a lot better looking. Wished I had at least tried talking to her after that.

Last edited:
Get over it, stop being a oneitis cuck

My oneitis turned out to be the school communal fleshlight. Please get over that skank, bro, and move on. Learn something new

Dnr having an oneitis is cucked.

Joined Jan 6, 2024
Posts 48

She will be 21 in a couple of days :(

She probably has Chad boyfriend and will get pregnant soon.

While I'm living in the middle of nowhere in another country with basically zero money and no education.

I don't know anything about where she's at in life, I haven't seen her since I was 15 and she was 16.

I wish I could get over her but I can't, I wish I had tried to hang out with her/kiss her. At least I did my best looksmaxxing after the last time I saw her, I lost a lot of weight, became a lot better looking. Wished I had at least tried talking to her after that.
HOW CAN AN """INCEL""" EVEN HAVE A ONEITIST? SHE DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!

now that i think about it, i've never had a crush in my entire life. maybe it's my mind protecting itself idk