Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's okay to hate women, don't let gynocentric propaganda sway you.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
It's okay to hate women. Reddit feminists and simps would call out that you are a misogynist when you hate a particular female. If you hate a man, people would be neutral. But if you hate a female because she did you wrong, they call you a misogynist, and a incel. They would put the blame on you as a man and not the woman that did the heinous crimes. This way of thinking and male victim blaming is so widespread in society, I think it's a mass psychological operation by people in power. It's okay to hate women, don't let gynocentric propaganda sway you.

Screenshot 20230503 203229 205

Last edited:
water is wet
hating toilets is not just a natural thing to do, it's a duty on every man in soyceity.

"Hate" is another word for self defence.
Also applies to a certain powerful but widely unpopular ethnic group who think they should be untouchable.

"Hate" is another word for self defence.
Also applies to a certain powerful but widely unpopular ethnic group who think they should be untouchable.
@Govid_Dorious You know what to do :feelsYall:.

I happen to think true ascension occurs when you starting feeling indifference towards foids. Hatred implies strong emotions, which means they still illicit feelings from you. If you feel as indifferent towards them, then you have true peace of mind.

The look on their face is so casual. They are doing something heinous and deeply evil, but their face expresses a happy outlook. I would call this a psychopathic vibe. The smiling dissonance is very disturbing.
@GeckoBus has something to say about female nature being a natural state of psychopathy.

@GeckoBus has something to say about female nature being a natural state of psychopathy.
i feel like making thread about it but im so fucking lazy rn

I've got a few more days of the current regimen.

Listen...I was rotting in my room in adolescence severely depressed. There's no reason to respect women in any way.