Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over for me.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Boom.Gotta shoot myself in the head if I get opportunity asap.

My life has ended. I wish I had better genetics( 6’5 HTN)

Boom.Gotta shoot myself in the head if I get opportunity asap.

My life has ended. I wish I had better genetics( 6’5 HTN)

Attachments

• 55926.jpg
    55926.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 27
You deserve better than this Bro. That is all I can say.

You deserve better than this Bro. That is all I can say.
I wish. One life and it went to hell. Fucking hate this piece of shit called life. Nigga I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about this blackpill bs if I was 6’5 HTN, with deep set blue eyes and blonde hair. Also, being a quarterback in the college football team would’ve been an amazing experience. I’ve got genes that made miss out on life itself and not only a few aspects of it.

I would cry on my deathbed man. Realising how over it is at such an early age fucking sucks….

I wish. One life and it went to hell. Fucking hate this piece of shit called life. Nigga I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about this blackpill bs if I was 6’5 HTN, with deep set blue eyes and blonde hair. Also, being a quarterback in the college football team would’ve been an amazing experience. I’ve got genes that made miss out on life itself and not only a few aspects of it.

I would cry on my deathbed man. Realising how over it is at such an early age fucking sucks….
This world started become slowing a thing of the alive envying the dead

Alive envying the dead ? What ?
Probably i translated bad, but the thing i was saying is were gonna live a moment where people gonna envy dead for not suffering all the shit

The shortest straw was drawn for us. And the incel gods are surely cruel and unjust. I just wish you could find some way to cope Bro. Something that helps you deal with the pain. If it's any comfort remember that we are legion for we are many. You are not alone in this Bro.

The shortest straw was drawn for us. And the incel gods are surely cruel and unjust. I just wish you could find some way to cope Bro. Something that helps you deal with the pain. If it's any comfort remember that we are legion for we are many. You are not alone in this Bro.
Nothing in our control man.. this is sad AF

Çest fin pour vous