Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over when you're a grown man and teen girls make fun of you

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I'm a 5'5 small framed brown Egyptian sandcel who worked in a high school as a custodian. Teen foids called me a "creepy brown guy", I saw some foids looking at me and laughing and one time, a white foid came up to me and said "my friend said you're cute" and her friend (a light skin teen black foid) said "ugh no I didn't" and the white foid said while giggling "stop being mean" and the black foid said "he ugly...I would never..."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Naah. They look me with disgust.

That’s how serial killers are made tbh

I'm a 5'5 small framed brown Egyptian sandcel who worked in a high school as a custodian. Teen foids called me a "creepy brown guy", I saw some foids looking at me and laughing and one time, a white foid came up to me and said "my friend said you're cute" and her friend (a light skin teen black foid) said "ugh no I didn't" and the white foid said while giggling "stop being mean" and the black foid said "he ugly...I would never..."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
savage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back