Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It’s sad to actually be an incel

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
It’s sad, last time I spoke to a woman I was a child. Even at college , girls just didn’t allow me in their groups for college tasks

I wish so much I was a Chad reading all you

Suicide will make me my own saviour

I will also kill myself soon
Anyone who is opposed to ropecels needs to sui asap too

Most people here aren't incel so they will do fine.

It's incels like me who are doomed.

Hello IT,

Yes, I hate foids for turning me into Adam Lanza 2.0. I never wanted to become a 30-year-old kissless virgin, but God is very cruel - and it is over for me.

I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet. I want to rope, I am 30, and I have never cuddled with a foid! Prostitution is illegal where I live, foids are not worth getting a permanent record!

Hello IT,

Yes, I hate foids for turning me into Adam Lanza 2.0. I never wanted to become a 30-year-old kissless virgin, but God is very cruel - and it is over for me.

I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet. I want to rope, I am 30, and I have never cuddled with a foid! Prostitution is illegal where I live, foids are not worth getting a permanent record!
Dear Lord! God is a Jerk