Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so funny to think there was actually a point in time where people believed women didn't care about looks

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Think about the fact that for almost all of modern history men legit believed that women didn't care about looks, or at least that men cared about them more :feelskek: JFL. This view is quite prevalent even today. I know in the past they may have valued wealth a lot but they have ALWAYS wanted looks before anything else, it's just they haven't always had the choice.

I think with shit like Tinder, TikTok, etc. you can really just see this to be so blatantly fucking obvious it's not even funny. Women are REPULSED by non-male model men.

I knew this since 10 in school
Girls always drooling over good looking guys

No social media to see their awful behaviors. Now women have chink tok, facegoy, instacattle, tinder etc to say to all of the world how much they despise and hate manlets, ugly men etc.

Think about the fact that for almost all of modern history men legit believed that women didn't care about looks, or at least that men cared about them more :feelskek: JFL. This view is quite prevalent even today. I know in the past they may have valued wealth a lot but they have ALWAYS wanted looks before anything else, it's just they haven't always had the choice.

I think with shit like Tinder, TikTok, etc. you can really just see this to be so blatantly fucking obvious it's not even funny. Women are REPULSED by non-male model men.
It wasn't all of modern history or even any part of human history outside of the odd 200-100 years, and even that is only in the western world. All societies for all time have known the nature of females, hence all the Blackpills in religion and philosophy.

Looks are everything, fuck this clown world

You can easily see it in normal, every day life too once you're no longer blinded by the bluepill.

Women literally don't EVEN LOOK UP FROM THEIR PHONES at men who walk past them that aren't past a certain height/frame threshold.

Because they used to need a man to keep the stove fueled.

I remember my sophmore year of hs still thinking women are legit oppressed

My history teacher was democrat and there was this one kid in my class who was a republican and theyd often argue (lightheartedly, wasnt anything serious)

I was always impressed by how my teacher would "own" him

JFL @ my younger self

Lots of people still believe it jfl
Yep.

Also OP is wrong. In Quran (writed like 1500 year ago) they talk how handsome prophet Yousuf was, girls were cutting their hands instead of fruits because they could keep their eyes from him ( :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbadman:)

So lookism pill is an old knowledge, its just many guy would rather stay bluepilled as long as it doesnt effect their lifes too much.

And they still do LMAO!

based. its so enragening for me that still people say men care mor about lloks when its quit the opposite way around

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back