Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel it's so hard to pay attention to anime

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
my mind drifts every second then I don't know what's going on

yeah I can’t even watch a episode without having to rewind 30 seconds each time

trying to finish this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19363/Gin_no_Saji_2nd_Season
i gave up on trying to watch tekkon kinkreet just now. would rather browse here and watch an english speaking movie. gin no saji was one of my favorites when I first watched it but prob coz of projecting loser reasons i wouldn't feel the same about now. gr8 ed and second season op

brain fog or ADHD.
I have the cure right here. apply directly to the brain stem for best results

Same. I wanna technology detox. I think that's why I can't pay attention to anything because I'm on internet way too much. I just want to wandef off in the woods somewhere for like a few months but I'll prob die.

Ride your bike at an extreme high speed into a wall, ultimate suicide of legends.

will ritalin help me pay attention?

probably. this is more of a studycel/cleancel tool though

wellbutrin would probably be better for focusing on copes (very unfortunately isn't prescribed for depression nor adhd where I live, though)

Last edited:
Holy fuck I know this feel. I have to pause literally every second to check my phone. When its dubbed I can "watch" it and play on my phone at the same time but subbed its impossible to pay attention

i gave up on trying to watch tekkon kinkreet just now. would rather browse here and watch an english speaking movie. gin no saji was one of my favorites when I first watched it but prob coz of projecting loser reasons i wouldn't feel the same about now. gr8 ed and second season op
it’s great really enjoy comfy SoL shows like this

Anime? Try reading books and see how long you will last.

Dont watch anime...it turns you into a cuck

The internet can induce ADD like symptoms due to the constant exposure to novelty