[Venting] It’s unfair that women make more money than me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Admiral
-
It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
It should be illegal for women to make money if they aren't Married with 3 fully grown kids.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE
Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Admiral
-
Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?
No I only work part time on top of making a low wage. I’m currently looking for a new full time job.

The rage part is that I am a good worker and qualified but since I’m ugly and lack connections I remain unemployed.