[Venting] It’s unfair that women make more money than me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 12h 35m
It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
48d 19h 1m
It should be illegal for women to make money if they aren't Married with 3 fully grown kids.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
106d 17h 43m
It’s ragefuel that when I see random women at my corporate office building I know they are making more money than me. Most are probably making 50-60k or more when I make less than 40.

Also infuriating is that I’m sure i outwork, most of them, stay on task and don’t talking about sucking Chad dick during work hours, and actually have the required education.

Another way I rate is just by looking through random foid profiles of Facebook and reading their job titles. They look dumb as fuck yet have these great high paying jobs.

I would be so happy if I could even make 40k a year... REEEEEEEEE
Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 12h 35m
Do you get by with your salary? So are you able to afford luxuries alongside it too like a good pc atleast?
No I only work part time on top of making a low wage. I’m currently looking for a new full time job.

The rage part is that I am a good worker and qualified but since I’m ugly and lack connections I remain unemployed.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
20d 9h 48m
Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 13h 19m
The elites allow this because women spend more money.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 13h 19m
Money (as we know it) is the biggest scam of the last two centuries.
It is! It is an arbitrary piece of paper that only has value because (((they))) tell us it does

B

bonk123

Officer
5d 12h 9m
i wish i made 20k a year lol

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
50d 7h 1m
Society is doomed, man. Society has gone to hell.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wristlet 2 [RageFuel] Warnings in this forum are a bit unfair ngl OffTopic 16
Ultimatepassivecel [Meme] White women OffTopic 7
Michinomiya Hirohit Why do women need to ruin cool things OffTopic 10
To_Live_is to_Serve [ToxicFemininity] Women are lacking mentally. OffTopic 3