Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its weird that my parents don't seem depressed

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
They have a pathetic virgin manlet son that is a genetic dead-end. They just live, wake up early in the morning, read the news, watch TV, eat the same thing every day-- they are comfortably retired. Life goes on. I think it's because they won't die alone like me.

They love each other and fuck each other and forget about their problems because they know they have each other in life.

That’s good for them. Why would you want your parents to be depressed? Is it because misery love company? Fuck off with that shit. They’re your parents you should be happy you’re not a cause for their misery.

That’s good for them. Why would you want your parents to be depressed? Is it because misery love company? Fuck off with that shit. They’re your parents you should be happy you’re not a cause for their misery.
still its not fair I have their genes I have accomplished more than them financially and educationally and I am still a total fucking loser

They love each other and fuck each other and forget about their problems because they know they have each other in life.
they don't even love each other they are just content. comfortably settled. This used to be okay. Especially in asian cultures. But whites have ruined the idea of settling for normalized monogamy.

still its not fair I have their genes I have accomplished more than them financially and educationally and I am still a total fucking loser
wdym by " I have accomplished more than them financially and educationally" didn';t your father did grad shcool in math

wdym by " I have accomplished more than them financially and educationally" didn';t your father did grad shcool in math
no he failed the GRE is because hes stupid. He tried to take it when he was unemployed all throughout my high school years as a career change.

w
no he failed the GRE is because hes stupid. He tried to take it when he was unemployed all throughout my high school years as a career change.
what about your mother?

w

what about your mother?
she just has a normal bachelors and worked some steady insurance job without a pinch of complaining for decades, never got promoted, but absorbed a nice pension. They are content with such basic repetitive lives because they had a family and that was good enough for them. I will die alone and know it.

she just has a normal bachelors and worked some steady insurance job without a pinch of complaining for decades, never got promoted, but absorbed a nice pension. They are content with such basic repetitive lives because they had a family and that was good enough for them. I will die alone and know it.
you have a MS and that's it?

It’s so over, can’t cope knowing I’ll never have that.

Some people just coast through life ignoring the ugly truth. No pun intended

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I honestly think that most parents are traditionally wired to show unconditional love to their children no matter most circumstances.

I want to kill a couples partner so they can be forcefully alone like I am

They have a pathetic virgin manlet son that is a genetic dead-end. They just live, wake up early in the morning, read the news, watch TV, eat the same thing every day-- they are comfortably retired. Life goes on. I think it's because they won't die alone like me.
My parents are extremely rich Jews. They are stupid and cucked so it’s been easy to get them to give me large amounts of money so I essentially built a retirement account for myself at 21 :feelsLSD: by investing it in high yield crypto and paying them some interest. Also, they are getting old and going to die soon :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:. When they die, I’ll be a multi millionaire.