Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's WHITE WOMEN with BIG ASS and TITS or nothing!

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm tired of being a cel with zero standards. I will desire and pursue only the women that i feel the most attraction. I don't give a fuck about the "know you league" normie bullshit. IT'S HOT WHITE WOMEN OR NOTHING!

noodlefoids > whites

I'm tired of being a cel with zero standards. I will desire and pursue only the women that i feel the most attraction. I don't give a fuck about the "know you league" normie bullshit
Same
i want a virgin gf w/ a bob cut (or hime cut)

I'm tired of being a cel with zero standards. I will desire and pursue only the women that i feel the most attraction. I don't give a fuck about the "know you league" normie bullshit. IT'S HOT WHITE WOMEN OR NOTHING!
Take the best you can is my advice, Even if nothing, Goto SEA, Fuck whatever, Plunder as a pirate.

Take the best you can is my advice, Even if nothing, Goto SEA, Fuck whatever, Plunder as a pirate.
no seamaxxing for my brown mutt ass

no seamaxxing for my brown mutt ass
Shiiet, I woke up this morning and found one of my tooth bleeding heavily, Its over.

If i can reach better health imma seamaxx someday, MAYBE.

noodlefoids > whites
Cute Girl GIF

Anime and Ai women are much better than real ones, give up on real ones.

literally ER btw
You'll either end up with an ER son or a hapaslut daughter. Will you take the risk?

Would settle for plane jane as long as she is a virgin and not fat. Getting a virgin pregnant is your best chance of staying together.

It's over for volcels

It's over for stacycels

cute little grAY having way too high standards
Fat, ugly, and being pumped and dumped by many men? Surely I could get that.
But, no, I can't. Fuck. The feels, bro.

Yes this. Especially if I’m white as well. Like fuck niggers and fuck Jews. Gypsycrusader on top and hail hitler in fortnite

Volcel thinking at work, get what you can then ascend.

Niggers have it much easier with thick/fat white foids from what I’ve noticed, but other ethnics I’m not so sure about

True, Thicc European blondes or bust.

All man deserve stacies,