Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's WHITE WOMEN with BIG ASS and TITS or nothing!

Give me a noodlewhore gf white women fuck dogs

we need to just shoot the soyers and rape their women

Damn that blonde girl with big ass and tits. Most rapeable of 2024 (in gta)

Last edited:
I'm tired of being a cel with zero standards. I will desire and pursue only the women that i feel the most attraction. I don't give a fuck about the "know you league" normie bullshit. IT'S HOT WHITE WOMEN OR NOTHING!
Based. But have fun trying to find a white women like that who isnt run down that is already 1/100. And her wanting you is like 1/10295316. I wish you the best but be realistic. She going for rich guy or chad

I could make a monkey look better than a women if i took the best looking monkey in the world compared to your mom. Dont makr these stupid comparisons

BASED! I will never settle for less

It's not cope, white foids and white people in general are the most attractive race.
True for males. For females the stats show that noodles are the most desired.

True for males. For females the stats show that noodles are the most desired.
Being most desired doesn't mean they're the most attractive. Just because most people have the same opinion doesn't mean it's right.

I'd rather get a Latina most white women where I live are mudsharks.

Being most desired doesn't mean they're the most attractive. Just because most people have the same opinion doesn't mean it's right.
True, that’s why truecels are the most attractive objectively despite most people thinking otherwise.

Most noodles are surgerymaxxed, even more than white foids
For eyes maybe, although idk how common that is. I think the most common surgery is among sands for jew nose.

True, that’s why truecels are the most attractive objectively despite most people thinking otherwise.
So you believe this

is more attractive than this

After all most people think the first guy is more attractive

Yet they voted for a non-white as the most attractive?
No, I said males choose noodles more than mayo foids. For women it’s not true, but for males jbw is law.

No, I said males choose noodles more than mayo foids. For women it’s not true, but for males jbw is law.
Males don't prefer noodlewhores because they're physically the most attractive, it's because they're seen as submissive and loyal. I'll admit though, the average noodlewhore is technically more attractive than the average white foid since the average noodlewhore isn't fat, but white foids have the most potential.

Males don't prefer noodlewhores because they're physically the most attractive, it's because they're seen as submissive and loyal. I'll admit though, the average noodlewhore is technically more attractive than the average white foid since the average noodlewhore isn't fat, but white foids have the most potential.
Looks >>> personality.
Dudes aren’t getting with women for their personality.

Looks >>> personality.
Dudes aren’t getting with women for their personality.
This is definitely not true. Most men don't care about a foid's looks as long as those foids are nice to them, which is only possible if they're HTNs and above.

This is definitely not true. Most men don't care about a foid's looks as long as those foids are nice to them, which is only possible if they're HTNs and above.
The blackpill is universal buddy boyo

I'm tired of being a cel with zero standards. I will desire and pursue only the women that i feel the most attraction. I don't give a fuck about the "know you league" normie bullshit. IT'S HOT WHITE WOMEN OR NOTHING!
I just want to have sex with somebody before I die. I don't know if that's ever going to happen though. I am not in the position to be picky at all. Beggers cannot be choosers.

I like short, thin, white women with long hair. Basically Disney Princes types. I don't care if they are out of my league, i want one.
There aren't many like that though cause most white women are landwhales.
So Asian Women would do as well.

Last edited:
For me, it's 2D girls with plump rumps.

Basiert,I stopped listening to the "advices" the normies tell me. There are thousands (perhaps millions) of pardolas (mixed abominations) engaged with beautiful white whores;therefore I am entitled to desire any of these bitches.