Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's worse than I thought

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
Yesterday I talked to my 14 years old sister (I thought I'm alone at home and decided to eat meal in the kitchen instead of taking it to my room and she came there). I don't talk to her usually because her existence is a one big suicide fuel - she keeps dressing like a slut and talking about friends and oneitis, once even had a kid equivalent of a betabux.

What I heard from her is that the most of her friends (same age) already had done it, some with multiple other kids.

It's not like I'm some agecuck, but they should save it for a real man

Dnr, Why is this faggot unbanned :feelswhat:

Yesterday I talked to my 14 years old sister (I thought I'm alone at home and decided to eat meal in the kitchen instead of taking it to my room and she came there). I don't talk to her usually because her existence is a one big suicide fuel - she keeps dressing like a slut and talking about friends and oneitis, once even had a kid equivalent of a betabux.

What I heard from her is that the most of her friends (same age) already had done it, some with multiple other kids.

little nigger boy ur finally back

foidrapist69

When I were in eight grade several girls at my school would use dating applications where they would lie about their age and openly talk about their experience between their mates.
JFL at the agecucks and their ,,Little Angels".

18 year old women already have a decade of experience under their belts. So fucking over.

It is a lost cause for us. We did not experience the best years of our lives. The only thing left to do is to rope and hope that we will be forever gone or that it will be somehow repaired in afterlife if there is even something like this.

This is suicidefuel and ER fuel. My morning has been ruined

A 14 year old foid with less than 100 dick count is a rarity.

Water, they are whores the moment they enter puberty
It was strange to see all of them lose their virginities when i was in 7th grade, some even 6th.

Water, they are whores the moment they enter puberty
It was strange to see all of them lose their virginities when i was in 7th grade, some even 6th.
When I was this age I was reading about dinos and making shitty dioramas.
Do they even know how at this age? I suppose they don't because one got pregnant :dab:

thats normal dawg. Well at least for Latinos. I got molested when I was 5 and I’m okay