Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've accepted fate that Niggers act worse than a lot of toilets

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Niggers act up way more than most toilets if i'm going to be honest. I can't even go to a cuckmart without seeing a violent homeless nigger stealing shit and asking for handouts to go druggiemaxx.
I've seen toilets do stupid shit like this, but atleast they pretend I am invisible and never come near me. since I am a nigger, they think they can punk me just because im not from their fuckin hood :feelstastyman:
I hate being this race so much that it's so unbearable. I'd seriously rather be a curry rather than be a nigger, it's SO CUCKED being a negro.
I'm sorry to my ancestors and fellow blackcels, but I can't sustain my sanity being a nigger.
Total Nigger Death, at least I know I can die peacefully knowing I will go to Heaven and live my finest fantasies there.

I'm sorry to the other races who've we severely beaten or inconvenienced

it's over

Just BBC thugmaxx

Hmm... I probably shouldn't post on threads like this. The US experience is alien to me, and it's clear that receiving sympathy from other black users here isn't exactly helpful or soothing in any way. If given the chance, I'm sure you'd happily switch ethnicities and get away from everything black. Understandable, if not unfortunate.

Hmm... I probably shouldn't post on threads like this. The US experience is alien to me, and it's clear that receiving sympathy from other black users here isn't exactly helpful or soothing in any way. If given the chance, I'm sure you'd happily switch ethnicities and get away from everything black. Understandable, if not unfortunate.
The kikes won.

it's over

I have to sadly agree with this. If I were to take into account all of the suffering I've experienced, men are responsible for over 70% of it. And nigger men probably 25-30%, significantly more than they should be responsible for.