Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been bullied by foids when I was in middle school and High School

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been humiliated not only by normgroid thugmaxxed cruel kids but also by foids. There was a foid from my class who was telling me that she wanted to have sex with me in front of other foids to humiliate me and since I was a quiet guy i'd just smirk and not say anything because I was embarrassed as fuck. Another foid once tried to imply that my dick was small. Not really saying it like that but she was implying it. Thugmaxxers would make up rumors about me that I've had sex with a Stacy in the bathrooms and they'd ask about it and laugh in my face. Apparently I look like a person with small penis since I remember that not just one foid tried to imply that I had a small penis. A foid once told me that she does not see my bulge like the other boys. JFL at people defending younger foids they are corrupted evil bitches.

@ElTruecel @NorthernWind @erenyeager

There was a foid from my class who was telling me that she wanted to have sex with me in front of other foids to humiliate me

I've been humiliated not only by normgroid thugmaxxed cruel kids but also by foids. There was a foid from my class who was telling me that she wanted to have sex with me in front of other foids to humiliate me and since I was a quiet guy i'd just smirk and not say anything because I was embarrassed as fuck. Another foid once tried to imply that my dick was small. Not really saying it like that but she was implying it. Thugmaxxers would make up rumors about me that I've had sex with a Stacy in the bathrooms and they'd ask about it and laugh in my face. Apparently I look like a person with small penis since I remember that not just one foid tried to imply that I had a small penis. A foid once told me that she does not see my bulge like the other boys. JFL at people defending younger foids they are corrupted evil bitches.

@ElTruecel @NorthernWind @erenyeager
YOU SHOULD USE THE MACHETE GARDENING TOOL AND ALWAYS HAVE IT IN YOUR BACKPACK LIKE I USED TO (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

YOU SHOULD USE THE MACHETE GARDENING TOOL AND ALWAYS HAVE IT IN YOUR BACKPACK LIKE I USED TO (IN VIDEO GAME)

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

what would you do in my situation brocel ? (in video game)

what would you do in my situation brocel ? (in video game)
if you are weak just use weapon take some meth drugs to be more self confident and beat shit out of them with machete it is classified as an gardening tool not weapon (in video game)

Fucking brutal in Bulgaria man

Hopefully someone goes ER on them

There was a foid from my class who was telling me that she wanted to have sex with me
giphy.gif

read the entire thread and stop putting inkwells down for gods sake.... why u guys acting like this
youre a high tier incel at least. i cant relate to your struggles sorry brocel

youre a high tier incel at least. i cant relate to your struggles sorry brocel
you're stupid. You did not read anything. You were probably never bullied in your life because foids do that to the biggest subhumans. This is why abused dogs need a separate forum.

you're stupid. You did not read anything. You were probably never bullied in your life because foids do that to the biggest subhumans. This is why abused dogs need a separate forum.
i read the entire thing and i did get bullied. but 1. foids never even talked to me and 2. for them to even think about having sex with you mogs me where foids are repulsed at the thought of giving me a chance. i know they were just mocking you and probably didnt mean it, but its still better than my situation

i read the entire thing and i did get bullied. but 1. foids never even talked to me and 2. for them to even think about having sex with you mogs me where foids are repulsed at the thought of giving me a chance. i know they were just mocking you and probably didnt mean it, but its still better than my situation
how stupid do you have to be to think that they actually meant it ? They will just admit it like this to a person who has a reputation of being autistic and retarded ? You guys amaze today. I think I've had enough. Stupid Joker was right about this forum :feelsYall:

Absolutely brutal, i would rope on the spot if a foid started talking about my dick and that she wanted to have sex with me, that is SOO humiliating and horrible innit!

how stupid do you have to be to think that they actually meant it ? They will just admit it like this to a person who has a reputation of being autistic and retarded ? You guys amaze today. I think I've had enough. Stupid Joker was right about this forum :feelsYall:
can you read? I know what you mean, they werent actually offering to have sex with you and were just humiliating you because of your traits. but Im a weak curry manlet and foids never even give me any attention so i cant relate. thats all I have to say about it

Humble bragging ass nigga:feelsseriously:

I have been mocked and disrespected by females not only at school but at work also.
I wouldn't call it bullying since bullying is related to intimidation when someone stronger than you threatens you.
I am lowest of the low when it comes to place in socio-sexual hierarchy.
I probably only mog those with Down Syndrome.

He doesn't know realities of EE. When you're treated like dirt if you don't have social power.

Absolutely brutal, i would rope on the spot if a foid started talking about my dick and that she wanted to have sex with me, that is SOO humiliating and horrible innit!
Literally him
642C1C93 5BD3 4F99 B150 C21F588E5D30

He doesn't know realities of EE. When you're treated like dirt if you don't have social power.
Yep, whoever gets it knows. They destroy you mentally and drain the life out of you. Ameritards have never been bullied the "proper" way.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel please sort this out I am tired of retardcels accusing me of being a fakecel. I am tagging you myself to read this entire thread and decide whether those foids where being genuine or were actually making fun of me, but read carefully and don't be like those idiots...

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel please sort this out I am tired of retardcels accusing me of being a fakecel. I am tagging you myself to read this entire thread and decide whether those foids where being genuine or were actually making fun of me, but read carefully and don't be like those idiots...
if you are not a fakecel, you are either a troll or humblebragger

Bro is outing on himself :feelskek:

imo they were making fun of you

Bro is outing on himself :feelskek:
guilty sub-consciousness or something
Both of u idiots are not contributing anything to this forum and just quote like retards or troll. Rent free. Blocked. :lul: Low quality shitposters who have never made a single high IQ thread try to ban an actual valuable member who's been proven by his experiences. It is the last time I ever interact with you so my advice for you is to stop being insufferable.

Брутална история брат не знам какво да ти кажа.Светът дето живеем е жесток.
Не очаквах да срещна българин във такъв форум.

Both of u idiots are not contributing anything to this forum and just quote like retards or troll. Rent free. Blocked. :lul: Low quality shitposters who have never made a single high IQ thread try to ban an actual valuable member who's been proven by his experiences. It is the last time I ever interact with you so my advice for you is to stop being insufferable.
70255edecff1941cbf7a463ff5bc94228bdd2fa891a5e3c8bf1cdf4eda81591c_1.jpg

LOL. Здрасти братле. Радвам се да те видя. :feelsYall: Добре дошъл. Виж ги смотаняците под този пост.... мислят си че съм fakecel и си измислят някакви неща от дупето. И аз също не мога да повярвам че има българи тук.

Просто си нямат и на идея колко брутално е всичко в нашата родина. Може би е нормално да интерперетират този пост като bragging, но съм ги блокирал и двамата понеже са low IQ и с нищо не допринасят тук.

Просто си нямат и на идея колко брутално е всичко в нашата родина. Може би е нормално да интерперетират този пост като bragging, но съм ги блокирал и двамата понеже са low IQ и с нищо не допринасят тук.
Повечето хора тук са напълно откачени но ми прави впечатление че има и нормални които изразяват адекватно мнение по определени въпроси.Но бих казал че за мен нещата са over отвсякъде.

Повечето хора тук са напълно откачени но ми прави впечатление че има и нормални които изразяват адекватно мнение по определени въпроси.Но бих казал че за мен нещата са over отвсякъде.
Пълни утайки са повечето тук. Пълни идиоти и имбецили. Как може въобще да казват че това е brag thread ? Тези маняци са откачени отвсякъде пълни аутисти и боклуци. Имаш ли Steam акаунт братле ? Не мислех че ще видя българин тук.

Пълни утайки са повечето тук. Пълни идиоти и имбецили. Как може въобще да казват че това е brag thread ? Тези маняци са откачени отвсякъде пълни аутисти и боклуци. Имаш ли Steam акаунт братле ? Не мислех че ще видя българин тук.
Съгласен съм,нямам steam не играя игри от много отдавна.

When an incel gets bullied, we get beaten up and arrested, not told that girls want to fuck us.

Blocked us like a foid

Съгласен съм,нямам steam не играя игри от много отдавна.
Мхм, пак казвам че хората си нямат и на идея колко е брутално тук в училищата, но всички от Източна Европа могат да се съгласят че това наистина се случва и не е табу. Over е за мен също никога не е започвало.

Мхм, пак казвам че хората си нямат и на идея колко е брутално тук в училищата, но всички от Източна Европа могат да се съгласят че това наистина се случва и не е табу. Over е за мен също никога не е започвало.
Наистина е няма как да е over ако не е започнало дори...
Прав си,по-тихите хора в училищата са тормозени и подигравани брутално в Източна Европа.

Наистина е няма как да е over ако не е започнало дори...
Прав си,по-тихите хора в училищата са тормозени и подигравани брутално в Източна Европа.
Но как е възможно да предоставиш тази информация на тези смотаняци от Западна Европа и Северна Америка ? Те си нямат и на идея какво е да бъдеш тормозен истински.

Всеки като дете му е било казвано че там някъде има любов която чака за него.Тъпото е че, като бях по-малък вярвах на всички тези лъжи докато накрая не започнах да се интересувам от black pill и т.н.Предпочитам да ми е тъпо но да не съм заблуден.

Но как е възможно да предоставиш тази информация на тези смотаняци от Западна Европа и Северна Америка ? Те си нямат и на идея какво е да бъдеш тормозен истински.
По-старото поколение от Западна Европа мисля че знае какво да е да си тормозен.Но тези аутяги няма как да им се обясни

Всеки като дете му е било казвано че там някъде има любов която чака за него.Тъпото е че, като бях по-малък вярвах на всички тези лъжи докато накрая не започнах да се интересувам от black pill и т.н.Предпочитам да ми е тъпо но да не съм заблуден.
"За всеки влак си има пътници , синко". Така ми казваха поне на мен докато не станах на 18 и след още 1 година когато станах на 19 знаех че всичко е свършило.

По-старото поколение от Западна Европа мисля че знае какво да е да си тормозен.Но тези аутяги няма как да им се обясни
:yes:

"За всеки влак си има пътници , синко". Така ми казваха поне на мен докато не станах на 18 и след още 1 година когато станах на 19 знаех че е всичко е свършило.
Legit не съм чувал по-тъпо нещо, за всеки влак си имало пътници.

I have been isolated and aware of my subhumanity since I was 6.