Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been bullied by foids when I was in middle school and High School

People told me to kill myself multiple times in this thread
boo hoo, cry about it, its an online forum, who cares.

either way I am not responsible for what other people say, and it is evident that you were out of line when many users were on my side, not yours
hanks to you , buddy I will stick to the sewers now and will lurk because people hate me now.
quit being a fag and just post in ID
Again fuck you for jumping into conclusions like a moron.
this forum is ripe with fakecels so don't say retarded shit like what you did

Its in the word nigga, Warning means warning, ie to not do it again
No I won't warn him because he's clearly made the case that it was mockery and he's not a fakecel. If another thread like this popped up it would be investigated similarly. :feelswhere:

boo hoo, cry about it, its an online forum, who cares.

either way I am not responsible for what other people say, and it is evident that you were out of line when many users were on my side, not yours

quit being a fag and just post in ID

this forum is ripe with fakecels so don't say retarded shit like what you did
how the fuck could I know that you low iqcels would take everything out of context ? I've seen similar threads but no one went apeshit. Like foids tricking users on this forum by saying they like them for fun. My thread is no different than theirs but I am the one to receive negative comments and for what ?

No I won't warn him because he's clearly made the case that it was mockery and he's not a fakecel. If another thread like this popped up it would be investigated similarly. :feelswhere:
You won't warn him because if you do, you admit that I am right and you are wrong

how the fuck could I know that you low iqcels would take everything out of context ?
Youve been here since 2022, you should know retards use this place
Like foids tricking users on this forum by saying they like them for fun. My thread is no different than theirs but I am the one to receive negative comments and for what ?
its the way you worded your thread like a clown

You won't warn him because if you do, you admit that I am right and you are wrong
I just provided you an essay of explanation on why you made a hasty judgement on OP. You're just rambling at this point. :feelskek:

Youve been here since 2022, you should know retards use this place

its the way you worded your thread like a clown
i see nothing wrong with the way i worded my thread. Its you being an ass right now refusing to acknowledge your guilt. If that shit does not happen in America or other parts of the world I would understand but here they DO and 2 cels from EE confirmed this.

actually 3, since there was a fellow bulgariancel earlier.

I just provided you an essay of explanation on why you made a hasty judgement on OP
Whoa nigga read all that shit

This guy is not fakecel boyos
He's 5'5, framecel and LTN. The famous bulgariancel whos known in discord community.
He was clearly being bullied by bitches,

This guy is not fakecel boyos
He's 5'5, framecel and LTN. The famous bulgariancel whos known in discord community.
He was clearly being bullied by bitches,
Not a framecel and MTN. His issue is height.

His frame isn’t small and he doesn’t have terrible aesthetic genetics JFL. Framecel = very narrow clavicles or wide waist/wide hips

His frame isn’t small and he doesn’t have terrible aesthetic genetics JFL. Framecel = very narrow clavicles or wide waist/wide hips
I have wide hips unfortunately my body structure is awful.

Bruh his frame is pretty bad, I've seen kids with more frame than him.

I've been humiliated not only by normgroid thugmaxxed cruel kids but also by foids. There was a foid from my class who was telling me that she wanted to have sex with me in front of other foids to humiliate me and since I was a quiet guy i'd just smirk and not say anything because I was embarrassed as fuck. Another foid once tried to imply that my dick was small. Not really saying it like that but she was implying it. Thugmaxxers would make up rumors about me that I've had sex with a Stacy in the bathrooms and they'd ask about it and laugh in my face. Apparently I look like a person with small penis since I remember that not just one foid tried to imply that I had a small penis. A foid once told me that she does not see my bulge like the other boys. JFL at people defending younger foids they are corrupted evil bitches.

@ElTruecel @NorthernWind @erenyeager
Foids deserve nothing but misery and suffering

За subhumans няма. Тъпото е че съм и non-nt и не thugmaxxвам. Тук наркоманите може да Ascend като thugmaxxват, но не и subhuman manlet-тите. no drugs for your face.
don’t understand

Sometimes I fantasize about finding those stuck up foids that were at my school and graping them (in video game).

Similar experience too you, foid wrote in highlight these love notes to me as a prank and then told me i was disgusting when i revealed my feelings for her.

Is this a copypasta/shitpost or not ?