Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been bullied by foids when I was in middle school and High School

Legit не съм чувал по-тъпо нещо, за всеки влак си имало пътници.
За subhumans няма. Тъпото е че съм и non-nt и не thugmaxxвам. Тук наркоманите може да Ascend като thugmaxxват, но не и subhuman manlet-тите. no drugs for your face.

Legit не съм чувал по-тъпо нещо, за всеки влак си имало пътници.
братле, личните съобщения не се отварят нещо.

Please post in English. :feelswhere:
My mistake and I still don't see how I was bragging. It is obvious humiliation and bullying done by me because of my subhuman looks.

imo they were making fun of you
What the fuck is this shit moderation? Not even a warning for bragging? I thought you would do better. You need to permaban this faggot IMMEDIATELY.

You know what happened there? That's called flirting... or bantering at best, that's NOT bullying.

You know what bullying is? Being phisically assaulted, severely beaten, humiliated, robbed of your possessions, being bitched around, constantly called names, people spreading negative rumors about you with intent to ruin your reputation.
I almost roped due to the bullying that was done to me, absolutely terrible shit.
And that is typically done by men, because foids just ignore subhumans.

When GIRLS SAY THEY WANT TO FUCK YOU (this is already permaban worthy, you'd ban any new greycel if they said a girl wanted to fuck them);
When girls stare at you because they found you attractive, then look down at your dick (because they see you as a potential sexual partner) and COMMENT ON YOUR DICK (OP didn't even say they specifically said his dick was small, just "implied it" whatever that means, so not even a negative comment);

That is NOT bullying. They were flirting, or bantering with him at best and OP was too autistic and retarded to notice it.

What the fuck is this shit moderation? Not even a warning for bragging? I thought you would do better. You need to permaban this faggot IMMEDIATELY.

You know what happened there? That's called flirting... or bantering at best, that's NOT bullying.

You know what bullying is? Being phisically assaulted, severely beaten, humiliated, robbed of your possessions, being bitched around, constantly called names, people spreading negative rumors about you with intent to ruin your reputation.
I almost roped due to the bullying that was done to me, absolutely terrible shit.

When GIRLS SAY THEY WANT TO FUCK YOU (this is already permaban worthy, you'd ban any new greycel if they said a girl wanted to fuck them);
When girls stare at you because they found you attractive, then look down at your dick (because they see you as a potential sexual partner) and COMMENT ON YOUR DICK (OP didn't even say they specifically said his dick was small, just "implied it" whatever that means, so not even a negative comment);

That is NOT bullying. They were flirting, or bantering with him at best and OP was too autistic and retarded to notice it.
dnr

Did Not Rope? Sad. Because you should, fucking bragging cunt.
There's no point in augring brocel the mods are cucked, this forum will become normies.is soon.

There's no point in augring brocel the mods are cucked, this forum will become normies.is soon.
5i8i2y

Foids are evil. Men are not even capable of their level of cruelty

Foids are evil. Men are not even capable of their level of cruelty
finally someone realizing what it was actually happening. Why are people so low iq here ? Actually most people agree that this is was not flirting but utter humiliation imposed on me for being a low-value man.

People in this thread don't know what jokes and humiliation tactics are used by balkan girls. When I was in 12-14 many girls were trolling ugly guys by saying sexual stuff in a mocking way. I saw this happen many times irl. Balkan women are fucking savages. It was a mistake to post this becuse you can't even formulate it in English let alone explain this to incels from other cultures.

I mean which girl is going to seriously say someting like "I wanna breed you" in a group? They simply can't understand. I'm not hating on users who are raging here, but I'm suggesting they read everything again an try to understand.

Sometimes people of the internet may bring you to the edge of the heart attack.

People in this thread don't know what jokes and humiliation tactics are used by balkan girls. When I was in 12-14 many girls were trolling ugly guys by saying sexual stuff in a mocking way. I saw this happen many times irl. Balkan women are fucking savages. It was a mistake to post this becuse you can't even formulate it in English let alone explain this to incels from other cultures.

I mean which girl is going to seriously say someting like "I wanna breed you" in a group? They simply can't understand. I'm not hating on users who are raging here, but I'm suggesting they read everything again an try to understand.

@LeFrenchCel , @Fat Link , @PLA1092

op could have explained, but he soys out like a fag unprovoked and starts barking and insulting good users like a dog, and cries like bitch later

either way he is still a humblebragging troll

@LeFrenchCel , @Fat Link , @PLA1092
If you had said yes, they'd immediately mock you even more.

It's the same thing than foids going to see you half-laughing saying "hey, my friend finds you very attractive". They only do it so you believe it, ask them out and get rejected humiliating yourself.

AWALT.

op could have explained, but he soys out like a fag unprovoked and starts barking and insulting good users like a dog, and cries like bitch later
I tried explaining it to you, idiot. And I never blocked anyone just shut the fuck you, you just stirred up drama for no reason and sperged like a retard. Fuck you.

nigga is causing flame and discord amongst many users and nothing happens to this troll
I have talked to the user in question and they recount many other experiences of being assaulted/robbed/mocked by other Chadlets for apparently being a dicklet (which makes the foids talking about his dick make sense). You guys need to remember the social context of these situations doesn't translate to real life and the joke IRL would essentially be in a mocking tone and about how he's so unattractive obviously the foid doesn't actually want to have sex with him. Considering multiple other EE users attest to the degeneracy and viciousness of Slavnigger bullying no I will not be warning him. :feelscomfy:

I tried explaining it to you, idiot. And I never blocked anyone just shut the fuck you, you just stirred up drama for no reason and sperged like a retard. Fuck you.
I can bring up the thread and evidence nigga, I didn't do shit

I have talked to the user in question and they recount many other experiences of being assaulted/robbed/mocked by other Chadlets for apparently being a dicklet (which makes the foids talking about his dick make sense). You guys need to remember the social context of these situations doesn't translate to real life and the joke IRL would essentially be in a mocking tone and about how he's so unattractive obviously the foid doesn't actually want to have sex with him. Considering multiple other EE users attest to the degeneracy and viciousness of Slavnigger bullying no I will not be warning him. :feelscomfy:
It's my fault for trying to speak my soul in this forum. I will never make a thread venting on here again because users here are ruthless.

So by not giving him a warning you would allow such similar threads to be made?

This is not a fakecel/bragging thread

What happened to him is only one of the various ways foids use to mock or humiliate inkwels.

You should've explained better instead of acting like a little bitch foid going on insulting people jackass, and you said you did block both of us don't lie.

This is not a fakecel/bragging thread

What happened to him is only one of the various ways foids use to mock or humiliate inkwels.
If I had wrote the exact same post my ass would be gone in seconds.

You should've explained better instead of acting like a little bitch foid going on insulting people jackass, and you said you did block both of us don't lie.
I don't believe in second chances but let it slide

Nigger, you started insulting people
you stir up dramas before i could even explain anything though. You are a drama queen you and @ItsovERfucks . You thought that I was a fakecel so you started discarding every single argument that I provided for you. Why don't you just stop justifying your actions ? You tried to get an inkwell banned.

If I had wrote the exact same post my ass would be gone in seconds.
None of this flame would have happened if he did act like a cunt

I still stand by the troll/humble bragging charge tho

What makes you think that?
he thinks that the earth is centering around his ass hence his ego. I've never pretended that I was something more than GrAY nor anybody else on this forum.

Cause all you niggas hate me
ur irrelevant and spam replies with low iq replies, no one even knows you since you've never made a single thread. All you do is spamming replies which are simplified. I wouldn't doubt if you are underage.

you stir up dramas before i could even explain anything though.
This is the order which this thread went from what I said

average incel in 2024
most 2024cels are fakecel trolls or normie retards, I agree.
You mean that NT, voice mogger tallfag?
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel please sort this out I am tired of retardcels accusing me of being a fakecel. I am tagging you myself to read this entire thread and decide whether those foids where being genuine or were actually making fun of me, but read carefully and don't be like those idiots...
if you are not a fakecel, you are either a troll or humblebragger

ur irrelevant and spam replies with low iq replies, no one even knows you since you've never made a single thread. All you do is spamming replies which are simplified. I wouldn't doubt if you are underage.
Just proved my point.

i am also irrelevant but i've shared a lot of authentic stories unlike you.

I still stand by the humblebragging bs tho

I'm low IQ cause of my subhumans genes and i'm a outcast I know.

i am also irrelevant but i've shared a lot of authentic stories unlike you.
it is not my problem if you miss my many threads and comments proving my inceldom

I still stand by the humblebragging bs tho
since you are low iq and you've been proving it every day i stand by that you're an actual handicap. Good riddance.

What are you talking about? You look at the specific details around a case and decide off that, in this case there is no reason to warn him and I just laid out why in that post you just replied to. :feelswhere:

What are you talking about? You look at the specific details around a case and decide off that, in this case there is no reason to warn him and I just laid out why in that post you just replied to. :feelswhere:
Its in the word nigga, Warning means warning, ie to not do it again

You said that an hour ago

Also
skipping over important parts of a thread , very convincing man you are a great detective. I am staying here for an hour because this forum matters to me and I want to clear my name of the accusations, but now you aggrevated people against me and stirred up a drama. Thank you I guess.

Thats what you get for acting like a cunt and insulting users
People told me to kill myself multiple times in this thread. I called you an idiot and a retard you cannot compare those 2. :forcedsmile: Thanks to you , buddy I will stick to the sewers now and will lurk because people hate me now. Again fuck you for jumping into conclusions like a moron.