Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’ve been doing some research on Satanism.

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
As stated above, I have been doing some research on Satanism.

A while back I was listening to a podcast about Richard Ramirez, if I remember correctly,
He believed that he could be under the protection of Satan, and that he should only be sure to spread chaos and pain among the city.

Screenshot 20220606 163650

You may already know, but in his judgment he cried out to Satan alive and believed We were all bad inside.

I found this curious fact, and watching other criminals I found one that talked about a 17-year-old boy who had a satanic Bible verse in his notebook.

The following was written:

"When walking in the open field, do not bother anyone. If anyone bothers you ask him to stop, if he does not stop, destroy him".

seeing this verse of the Satanic Bible I decided to do more research on it, I became interested and since then, I have seen things related to it.

I found that Satanism is one of the most misunderstood religions out there.

Most of the rumors, myths and general accusations we carry about Satanism are not true.

Satanists don’t believe in sacrifice, it’s not the belief of actually worshipping the devil.

It is a self-contained religion and Satanists believe that they are their own gods, it is more like an image.

Satanists unite with atheists and agnostics.

Satanism is not exactly a religion of the type " be nice to others "but it is not entirely evil.

They believe they should not kill unless attacked or to feed.

Satanists have two main symbols, Baphomet, the goat.

Images 31

and an inverted pentagram. The inverted pentagram has Baphomet inside it most of the time.
Images 32

Satanists believe there are nine sins.

They are: stupidity, pretension, solipsism, self description, conformity of the head, lack of perspective, forgetfulness of past orthodoxies, counterproductive pride and lack of aesthetics according to Satanism.

People should never commit these sins.

For now that’s all, I got such information from Anton Lavey’s scandor book.

If I get more information and continue to be interested I will bring more things. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Last edited:
Fake religion made up by edgy teenagers, same with Christianity as that was made so churches could steal our money and say is "god's will"

Confusing Anton LeVay sex cult Satanism form the 60s and Theistic Satanism like Richard Ramirez believed in.

Confusing Anton LeVay sex cult Satanism form the 60s and Theistic Satanism like Richard Ramirez believed in.
are different convictions?

The "Satanism" you are looking into is a funny joke religion meant to provoke superstitious people.
LaVey was an unironic carnival clown when he decided to form his "Church"
If you actually read the "Satanic Bible", he denies that "real" Satanism actually existed in history, that "Real Satanism" was using your willpower to make things happen that are so unbelieveable they appear magical. He says that Rasputin was a "Real Satanist".

If you look at the rituals, they are intentionally funny
Like wearing a Priest's collar but wearing a pentagram necklace
Like making an "aspergillium" or "Holy Water sprinkler" in the shape of a penis - "May Satan bless you with this cock"
Invoking the "unholy demons" of Shiva, Dracula, and Cthulhu
And that particular rule of "if a person annoys you, destroy them" is hilarious

Last edited:
are different convictions?
Very different. Anton LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible and founded the Church of Satan in the 60s. It was just a club. He based the whole thing off of Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law and the Order of the Golden Dawn which was also a sex cult and made up religion/magik system. Book of the Law and Thelema was based in the Jewish Qaballah, Lesser Keys of Soloman, Grand Grimoire, and some Egyptian mythology. Its just a mix of ancient mysticism.

Very different. Anton LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible and founded the Church of Satan in the 60s. It was just a club. He based the whole thing off of Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law and the Order of the Golden Dawn which was also a sex cult and made up religion/magik system. Book of the Law was based in the Jewish Qaballah, Lesser Keys of Soloman, Grand Grimoire, and some Egyptian mythology.
Don't forget Gnosticism.

Last edited:

Very different. Anton LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible and founded the Church of Satan in the 60s. It was just a club. He based the whole thing off of Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law and the Order of the Golden Dawn which was also a sex cult and made up religion/magik system. Book of the Law and Thelema was based in the Jewish Qaballah, Lesser Keys of Soloman, Grand Grimoire, and some Egyptian mythology. Its just a mix of ancient mysticism.
Got it, sorry for my stupidity. I didn't know