Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing worse than being born an ethnic man

Who gives a fuck? If you are ugly you are ugly end of. JBW only applies to SEA theory and nothing else.

If you're white you more or less won at life, if you're a dog you can live a happy life and occasionally get human pussy. It's also easier to cope with inceldom in the case that you happen to be a neutered dog or cat. Being an animal honestly seems better, you either live to spread your genes, are left to die by your pack, or quickly eaten by something bigger. Even ethnic females have it better, ethnic foids in the west get to enjoy their lives as free whores for white men. Ethnic females in the middle east have people rally behind them so they can be shipped to the west as free whores for white men, do you think anyone cares about your average sandcel living in KSA working hard to support his family? Ethnic men are hated everywhere, even on reddit (which is very sjw) people are constantly dehumanizing us and calling for our extermination. I don't know why I haven't roped as an ethnic, jfl I'm suffering 24/7.
there is, being born a manlet. I'd rather be ethnic than a manlet lol

Who gives a fuck? If you are ugly you are ugly end of. JBW only applies to SEA theory and nothing else.
Don't underestimate the power of.White skinn

It's hell being an ethnic.