Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've considered homelessmaxxing a few times

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Going off the grid like @MarquisDeSade did
my only concerns being my family resenting me for such after clothing and feeding me for a long time with no return
and then ofc not being able to purchase anything because I would be poor

don't the american govertment give niggers reparation for slavery by giving you neetbux or something?

Going off the grid like @
MarquisDeSade
@MarquisDeSade did
hahahaha i remember him saying the US was gonna collapse this summer :feelskek:

don't the american govertment give niggers reparation for slavery by giving you neetbux or something?
i live in a area where they don't sympathize for niggers

so go to an area when they sympathize niggers
yeah its called california and i dont think its a great idea right now when the niggers are infected with fucking rabies

yeah its called california and i dont think its a great idea right now when the niggers are infected with fucking rabies
they have great imminity system

he will be ok
white men will wageslave all day and he will get neetbux while playing vidya and coping with white hookers

they have great imminity system

he will be ok
white men will wageslave all day and he will get neetbux while playing vidya and coping with white hookers
he will have to fight the other homless men though because they'll think he has crackpipes, best way to do it is go into nyc and go into the rat cities.

Not a great plan. At least buy a van.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back