Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ive lost hope again

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
being isolated actually gives me some hope, but as soon as I spend a bit of time around normies it all comes back to me. the gulf between us is instantly palpable. I cannot fit in. I can only cope alone. :fuk:

Last edited:
Truecels don't need friends

I can't even socially function in the slightest anymore. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Normie nature is alien to me.

Sorry brocel.

When could you first tell you didn't fit in with the normies?

For me I think it was 9th grade when I still wanted to be cool with normies but I fit in with the weird kids a lot better.

When could you first tell you didn't fit in with the normies?

For me I think it was 9th grade when I still wanted to be cool with normies but I fit in with the weird kids a lot better.
brutal first post.
about then was when it really sunk in for me as well

brutal first post.
about then was when it really sunk in for me as well
There was a chance for me back in 6th grade to get an ADHD diagnosis through the school, but the school psychologist was a moron and still thought I had autism in spite of a negative test result. It took 15 more fucking years to get diagnosed with ADHD and it took 3 years to finally find a doctor who would test me and actually give results back.

Finally getting that diagnosis made a lot of shit make sense that didn't used to before.