Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never approached a Stacy or a legit 10/10 hot woman

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I was thinking back about the foids I approached and all of them were average aiming to ugly. I've even approached land whales. Of course all of them rejected me. All my life I've seen hot girls as something so unattainable that the effort was simply not worth it. Maybe I should start approaching hot foids instead. Who knows? Maybe one of them is tired of Chad's dick and would like to try something different. What ya think?

what's the point in approaching hot foids when not even greasy landwhales want you?

That would be the juggernaut law in reverse.

How to get a girlfriend 101:
1. Have a good personality
2. smell good
3. dress nice
4. have haircut
5. lift
6. spend less time on computer
7. just be confident bro
Source(s): Dude trust me | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

you will get accused of sexual assault

i suspect this will end in disaster for all involved

Beckies and Landwhales are far more harsh in their rejections than stacies are, from what I've seen and heard

No adult woman is a 10/10. They can be 8/10 maybe at best but they are leave 10/10 territory when they hit 19 usually.

If your aware of your limitations why would you it's just asking for trouble A person should when there out of there depth.

How to get a girlfriend 101:
1. Have a good personality
2. smell good
3. dress nice
4. have haircut
5. lift
6. spend less time on computer
7. just be confident bro
Source(s): Dude trust me | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme
thanks bro worked im having a threesome rn

Beckies and Landwhales are far more harsh in their rejections than stacies are, from what I've seen and heard
Yeah. Stacies are actually nicer people because they aren’t as insecure as the beckies and landwhales.