Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never approached a woman before

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
All you low inhib fags can go fuck yourself

Me neither, Chico

Fuck you. If you haven't approached girls you're fakecel.
This and I had cold approaches in the double digits. I frequently do it. I will end up like the guy who got rejected 1000 times

This and I had cold approaches in the double digits. I frequently do it. I will end up like the guy who got rejected 1000 times
Based asf brace heart. :feelskek: :smonk: :smonk:

What is your height and face rating? :feelssus:

If you're legitimately subhuman, then I can see the purpose of realizing you will be rejected and negatively perceived with the horn effect simply for being physically unattractive, possibly even being mocked and publicly humiliated for such, accused of being some sort of harassing deviant for being a sub 5 daring to approach a foid. :feelsUgh:

I almost asked out a girl to prom my senior year, but was too scared of getting rejected. She was one of the few foids who was nice to me and was kind of on my looks level. I wish I had the balls to do it :feelsbadman:

Based neither have I, women suck

Women do not acknowledge my existence and completely ignore me. It is useless trying to confront them or go up to them