Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've never felt happier then when I decided to commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It genuinely feels like a weights been lifted off me.

Got a timeline in mind or method? If you have to; try to have some fun first bro'.

Got a timeline in mind or method? If you have to; try to have some fun first bro'.
When a series I like about Spider-Man ends. And shotgun blast to the brain stem.

Bro aren’t you like 16? The rules are you have to wait until at least 22 before roping, if Elliott Rodger could wait that long then you can too.

Damn so we have a ghost posting here, crazy shit tbh

Bro aren’t you like 16? The rules are you have to wait until at least 22 before roping, if Elliott Rodger could wait that long then you can too.
15. But I'm not waiting that long for more misery especially with everything going on right now.

Nobody should die alone. :feelsthink:

I'm sperging out on people who've done nothing to me. And I've been alone for most of my life, why would my death be any different?

15. But I'm not waiting that long for more misery especially with everything going on right now.
15, Jesus Christ you’re not even finished growing yet. IMO you shouldn’t even be allowed to post here, the minimum age for posting on this site should be 17.

I'm sperging out on people who've done nothing to me. And I've been alone for most of my life, why would my death be any different?
I was saying if anyone is gonna go the path of roping they should at least cause as much damage as possible.

7C95DCD3 3CD8 49D2 952B 02AAAF9FDC5D

you havent even tried

15, Jesus Christ you’re not even finished growing yet. IMO you shouldn’t even be allowed to post here, the minimum age for posting on this site should be 17.
Does it matter? Girls have always called me ugly. I had a growth spurt after elementary and all that changed was people stopped making fun of my height and just started insulting me in general. Why would I wait around miserable for something that won't happen?
See above jackass.

Don't kill yourself, faggot. Sick incels in denial will celebrate your death. Do you wish to bring joy to them?

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelstrash::feelstrash:
15 years old? Still in diapers and already about to rope? JFL the absolute state of all men in 2020.

Are you absolutely sure about this? Are you sure you don't want to wait a few more years?

I highly recommend not doing so. The shot could narrowly miss the brain stem and you could end up severely paralyzed and disfigured, making your inceldom even worse, with no way for you to finish what you started.

Now I feel old tbh.

Bro I'd suggest waiting a few years to decide whether or not to rope. I think that people should be able to choose, but there is still at least some uncertainty as to what your life will be like at 15.

dude i'm 23, 5'3, disabled, autistic my life sucks beyond what you could imagine
you're too young for this, wait at least 20yo

Now I feel old tbh.

Bro I'd suggest waiting a few years to decide whether or not to rope. I think that people should be able to choose, but there is still at least some uncertainty as to what your life will be like at 15.
Maybe but I'm not sticking around for this crappy world to find new ways to make me miserable and on top of that I have no interest in anything outside of the project I linked above.

its not your time yet, what do you think will happen if you die

Nothing. Just a sheer lack of existence.

Doesn't that scare you?

I mean, I hate my life, but I've always been slightly put off by the idea of that sheer lack of existence. I can't really wrap my head around the concept of nothingness.

You're a little kid. You aren't done growing and developing. Your brain isn't fully developed. Get the fuck out of here with this shit and don't come back until you're in your 20s.

Doesn't that scare you?

I mean, I hate my life, but I've always been slightly put off by the idea of that sheer lack of existence. I can't really wrap my head around the concept of nothingness.
On a primal level yes. But thinking about it logically no I'm not. I don't enjoy anything in this life and I won't exist so it's not like I can be bothered by it.
You're a little kid. You aren't done growing and developing. Your brain isn't fully developed. Get the fuck out of here with this shit and don't come back until you're in your 20s.
How old are you shitstain? You really want me to stay alive through all this shit just so I can rot on here some more in my 20's? Go fuck yourself.
dude i'm 23, 5'3, disabled, autistic my life sucks beyond what you could imagine
you're too young for this, wait at least 20yo
Even if your is worse then mine, I'm not sticking around for 5 more crappy years just to end up rotting on here or at some crappy apartment.

Last edited:
yeah this kid is gonna be fucked.
imagine browsing this depressing ass forum in your most important years. brutal

Lol roping isin't worth it

low IQ for doing this at 15. the only time you enter a rut is once you get a stable job. at that point your circumstances will not change any time soon and your condition really might be the same for decades.

right now you still have college and later a work environment waiting for you, things could be very different there.

its not your time yet, what do you think will happen if you die
I'm kind of worried that our universe exists in a temporal loop like in Star Trek and when we die, time resets and we are forced to live this same existence all over again, in exactly the same way, over, and over again for eternity.

yeah this kid is gonna be fucked.
imagine browsing this depressing ass forum in your most important years. brutal
I already know it's over for me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think that.

HOW TF R U ROPING AT 15 BRUHHH. IT'S NOT WORTH IT, TRUST ME

low IQ for doing this at 15. the only time you enter a rut is once you get a stable job. at that point your circumstances will not change any time soon and your condition really might be the same for decades.

right now you still have college and later a work environment waiting for you, things could be very different there.
Really? COLLEGE is somehow going to be a prime moment for me when by that point a girl could have lay count in 60's? Or get some crap degree making money I don't want and be miserable slaving away?
HOW TF R U ROPING AT 15 BRUHHH. IT'S NOT WORTH IT, TRUST ME
Again not sticking around for some unlikely change.

Shut up bitch let him do it

if OP wants to do it OP wants to do it. Age is irrelevant.

Really? COLLEGE is somehow going to be a prime moment for me when by that point a girl could have lay count in 60's? Or get some crap degree making money I don't want and be miserable slaving away?

Again not sticking around for some unlikely change.
it's your best shot, nothing will help as much as changing your environment and seeing new people all the time. this gets much harder after you've settled into a career.

Maybe but I'm not sticking around for this crappy world to find new ways to make me miserable and on top of that I have no interest in anything outside of the project I linked above.
Eddiemurphyyesnodapprov

Does it matter? Girls have always called me ugly. I had a growth spurt after elementary and all that changed was people stopped making fun of my height and just started insulting me in general. Why would I wait around miserable for something that won't happen?

JohnWickCel,

Look, puberty doesn't stop until your late teens, and you don't know how you will change.
Also, growth spurt? Being tall is a great thing, and becomes vital when you are in your late teens early 20s.

Have you ever been to the mental hospital?
God no. Why would I go to a place that sees me as a subhuman and gives my parents and 1,000 dollar bill saying I'm "fixed" by pumping me full of medication?

Shut up bitch let him do it

if OP wants to do it OP wants to do it. Age is irrelevant.
It is incredibly relevant, you trogledyte. He should wait till college ends AT LEAST.

Nigga you're 15. If I knew about the blackpill at 15 I would've done everything in my power to get on HGH

it's your best shot, nothing will help as much as changing your environment and seeing new people all the time. this gets much harder after you've settled into a career.
New people who will either be as hopeless as me or by cowardly snide jerks like everyone else.

On a primal level yes. But thinking about it logically no I'm not. I don't enjoy anything in this life and I won't exist so it's not like I can be bothered by it.

Alright, I'm not here to feed you bluepilled shit along the lines of "just see a therapist" or "life will get better" because from what I'm hearing, it probably won't. But you need to be absolutely sure about this because you won't exactly be able to make this choice twice. Are you sure coping isn't an option?

Can you elaborate on what happens at school?

God no. Why would I go to a place that sees me as a subhuman and gives my parents and 1,000 dollar bill saying I'm "fixed" by pumping me full of medication?
CUZ YOU'LL END UP FAILING AND PUSSING OUT, TELLING UR PARENTS. THEN YOU'LL BE IN THERE FOR A MONTH

Nigga you're 15. If I knew about the blackpill at 15 I would've done everything in my power to get on HGH
I'm not pumping myself with horomones just to gain a few height inches that won't do anything.
CUZ YOU'LL END UP FAILING AND PUSSING OUT, TELLING UR PARENTS. THEN YOU'LL BE IN THERE FOR A MONTH
If I puss out, I'm never telling my parents.