Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've never felt happier then when I decided to commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
If you're 15, you should be doing everything in your power in order to ascend man. I'm not gatekeeping, I don't have a problem with teencels posting on here, but if you're that age you might as well do everything in your power to ascend.
I agree, but it's hard to try when women are so dangerous and I can't even get a foot in the door,

I agree, but it's hard to try when women are so dangerous and I can't even get a foot in the door,
At the end of the day attempting to ascend is all up to you, but don't commit suicide just because some stupid holes don't want you. That's just putting pussy on a pedestal.

At the end of the day attempting to ascend is all up to you, but don't commit suicide just because some stupid holes don't want you. That's just putting pussy on a pedestal.
It's not that. Society is going in such a downward spiral that I probably would die from whatever happens anyway.

It's not that. Society is going in such a downward spiral that I probably would die from whatever happens anyway.
Well if that's the case then why not stay and watch the shitshow?

Well if that's the case then why not stay and watch the shitshow?
Because I'd rather go out on my own terms instead of peeing myself in fear like I probably would in that situation.

Same. I no longer have to worry about my future.

But I am worried about what would happen if I survive and have to live as a vegetable. :/

Which is why I'm looking for a sure-fire way to day.

It is ultimately your decision OP. I respect whatever decision you make whether or not you continue to live or die, however it would be regretable to see you go. If you're truly serious about this then I hope you may find the things you've always yearned for in death that could not be met here in life.

It's not like anything has changed for me since I was fifteen.

This is not specific to that particular kind of decision. It works with any kind of big decision one can make in life.

A resolved mind is an appeased mind.

You are a truly loathsome creature.
U are newfag. Most ppl that say they will kill themself are LARP. If they are srs good for them. They followed their dream

Don't use a shotgun, you might fuck it up from being nervous and blow off your jaw or something. Just OD on drugs or medication, much easier to do. Also must make sure you're in a secluded area when you take them so nobody can call 911

the economy will rebound after the jew virus passes over, and getting 5k is literally simple if you're so wanting to rope at least get 5k loan get the surgery and if u feel unhapy after surgerymaxxing then rope @JohnWickCel
If we could ascend only with surgery, I think that this forum would not exist in the first place, it is not that simple
It's not like anything has changed for me since I was fifteen.
same here, I'm currently 35 years old, when I was 15 I thought everything was going to be great in my 20s, but it was a lie, and that was 20 years ago !!!! When there was no facebook, twitter,, instagram, etc, etc, like op, I didn't think I was ugly, but if the foids tell you ugly it is because you are, period.

Last edited:
Don't use a shotgun, you might fuck it up from being nervous and blow off your jaw or something. Just OD on drugs or medication, much easier to do. Also must make sure you're in a secluded area when you take them so nobody can call 911
I've already tested it out without any ammo and I was calm. Though I'm sure it will be different when I go through with it.

>15

JFL at the state of this site. Literal larpers. I probably have coom stained underwear that's older than you.

>15

JFL at the state of this site. Literal larpers. I probably have coom stained underwear that's older than you.
Fuck you, I'm here because girls have always thought I was hideous.

Fuck you, I'm here because girls have always thought I was hideous.

Barely have pubes on your dick, and you've never worked a day in your life to get actual money. :lul::lul:

"I'm incel bro". Jesus, @FACEandLMS is right, way too many people calling themselves incels these days as if it's a desirable club to get into, and never approach girls. I've probably been denied bank loans more times than you and all the 15-20 year old "incels" have actually tried to self-improve or moneymaxx.

Barely have pubes on your dick, and you've never worked a day in your life to get actual money. :lul::lul:

"I'm incel bro". Jesus, @FACEandLMS is right, way too many people calling themselves incels these days as if it's a desirable club to get into, and never approach girls. I've probably been denied bank loans more times than you and all the 15-20 year old "incels" have actually tried to self-improve or moneymaxx.
Fuck you. I keep trying to approach girls, I even had one report me to police because she was so disgusted by me, and I don't need some cocksucking asswipe like you telling me I want to rot on here with you.

Goodbye bro
İts was nice knowing another youngcel here

Got a timeline in mind or method? If you have to; try to have some fun first, bro'.
I'll personally go away with a heroin OD. It seems to be a peaceful way to go away when you're a coward and not living in a country where owning a gun is a constitutional right.

It genuinely feels like a weights been lifted off me.

It felt good for me too. I will depart on a specific date before the end of the year. When will you kys?

imagine being 15, having all this knowledge about looksmaxing and still deciding on suicide. :feelsseriously:

Does it matter? Girls have always called me ugly. I had a growth spurt after elementary and all that changed was people stopped making fun of my height and just started insulting me in general. Why would I wait around miserable for something that won't happen?

See above jackass.

As long as you are a truecel. Some stop or finish maturing early. I’ve had height of around185cm and an IQ of around 135 since I was 13. Some wait until all paths are closed and some more even if it’s certain that their life can be rounded down to 0. I’m not encouraging you to kys at the age of 15 but I understand if you do.

Spider Man sounds like an infantile interest which implies that you are not very mature. Most of those who are immature at 15 never mature. People should be left to the social order they themselves create. They should be allowed to kill themselves as long as they will not advance further mentally, especially if they are abnormally smart or dumb.

I’m sending positive vibes.

Doesn't that scare you?

I mean, I hate my life, but I've always been slightly put off by the idea of that sheer lack of existence. I can't really wrap my head around the concept of nothingness.
Doesn't make sense to me fearing nothingness, that happens when you sleep. Fearing pain makes sense not nothing if you're not aware of that.

Doesn't make sense to me fearing nothingness, that happens when you sleep. Fearing pain makes sense not nothing if you're not aware of that.

It's because I'm low IQ.

And I don't feel nothingness, I have weird dreams

It's because I'm low IQ.

And I don't feel nothingness, I have weird dreams
Do you dream every time & how long do you retain the memory of a dream?

Why keep fighting if the bulk of your life is suffering or painful? Yes try to make changes or change your reaction to situations but when you're aware there is little you can change to improve the situation or what you want seems unfeasible then you're swimming against the tide & in for a rough ride.

Accept your lot or fold, fuck applying morals or the reactions of others to suicide, it's easy to tell someone not to or shame the person with talk of selfishness or being a coward but if that person isn't actually helping the person thinking of roping then it's simply nothing of use.

Life requires a purpose or the pursuit of minimising suffering & when you see that two ppl can behave the same & be treated completely different & there is no purpose besides being a cog in a machine well fuck it.

How long can you cope? You come from nothing then return to nothing & are recycled like a hdd after being wiped.

15. But I'm not waiting that long for more misery especially with everything going on right now.
Same. People on here say that if you’re a teencel you still got hope but I don’t and I don’t want to go through another decade of misery. I plan on roping this January.

It's not over for you. There are many things you can do to improve your looks at your young age. 1) You can mew. You are young enough that your growth plates haven't closed up yet so mewing can have a drastic affect. Start doing it ASAP. 2) You can take growth hormones. Again, you are young enough that your growth plates haven't closed up yet so growth hormones can make you grow a significant amount. 3) You can take testosterone. Again, you are young enough that sex hormones will still have an affect on you. You can go through a second puberty with the hormones and develop manlier features.

Those 3 things are sure to help you. If you still aren't Chad after all of that, you can always get plastic surgery. But at least those 3 things will turn you into a normie at the very least...maybe even a high tier normie. So in the end you won't need as much surgery as you would've needed if you didn't do those things.

jfl bro you just hatched out of the egg, you wouldn't even be counted as a person a few centuries ago

you should be outside trying your best to improve your life and make some good memories, not wasting this precious time on a losers forum thinking about ending the life you has barely begun.

Go get some help boy, actual help. Don't listen to people who failed and assume the same, go out there and try for yourself.
This tbh

He came, he trolled, he left.

Your typical larping faggot. We have plenty of those here.

At 15 you shouldn't be concerned with suicide.

i remember i wanted to rope two years ago, i planned it, but then i pussied out. planning suicide is dumb, you just cop out

i remember i wanted to rope two years ago, i planned it, but then i pussied out. planning suicide is dumb, you just cop out
Your best bet is to make a plan when you're not at peak suicidalness, then sort of embed that option into your subconscious so when the impulse comes you can act on it.

you're still alive so i guess you feel like shit again