Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've never felt happier then when I decided to commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
View attachment 281370
you realise there change the gonial angle and roject it forward, how are you so autisitic if you save up at least a couple thousand dollars make about 5k you will ascend
A couple thousand? In this economy? For some used up whore?
View attachment 281373
rope at 12 goyim

u realise ur on an incel fourm, everyone has gotten bullied at a young age jfl

ye you have to be a diffrent level of retarded to think you cant
Obviously I know that, I was saying that in response to acting like I'm like those "Bro it's over for me" chad memes.

A couple thousand? In this economy? For some used up whore?
Sex is the most pleasurable, joyous, and meaningful human experience

• Grimm C, Kemp S, Jose PE. 2014. Orientations to happiness and the experience of everyday activities. The Journal of Positive Psychology. 10(3): 207-218. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Bajos N, et al. 2010. Changes in sexual behaviours: from secular trends topublic health policies. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Wylie K. 2009. A Global Survey of Sexual Behaviours. [FullText]
Mating performance is significantly related to happiness and life satisfaction

• Apostolou M, Shialos M, Georgiadou P. 2019. The emotional cost of poor mating performance. Personality and Individual Differences. 138: 188-192. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • DiMaria CH, Peroni C, Sarracino F. 2017. Happiness matters: Productivity gains from subjective well-being. [Abstract] [News]

Yeah I've tried talking to therapists and they've all been women who stare at me like a freak or just don't care.
why would they do that? You're probably mental enough to even deluded yourself into thinking people are giving you stares and everything, probably some social anxiety. Go treat this for real, do whatever the hell you need, tell you parents and everything. Just forget about this retarded idea of suicide

the economy will rebound after the jew virus passes over, and getting 5k is literally simple if you're so wanting to rope at least get 5k loan get the surgery and if u feel unhapy after surgerymaxxing then rope @JohnWickCel

Sex is the most pleasurable, joyous, and meaningful human experience

• Grimm C, Kemp S, Jose PE. 2014. Orientations to happiness and the experience of everyday activities. The Journal of Positive Psychology. 10(3): 207-218. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Bajos N, et al. 2010. Changes in sexual behaviours: from secular trends topublic health policies. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Wylie K. 2009. A Global Survey of Sexual Behaviours. [FullText]
Mating performance is significantly related to happiness and life satisfaction

• Apostolou M, Shialos M, Georgiadou P. 2019. The emotional cost of poor mating performance. Personality and Individual Differences. 138: 188-192. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • DiMaria CH, Peroni C, Sarracino F. 2017. Happiness matters: Productivity gains from subjective well-being. [Abstract] [News]
Yeah I know that sex is amazing for your mental state but the idea of sticking it into a girl who's had tons of other sexual experiences disgusts me. And even if I get a virgin girl, one chad is never enough.

I don't see what's going to change in just that little bit of time. I've been called ugly since kindergarten, don't see that changing in a few years.

It won't, but you're missing out on all sorts of experiences you maybe haven't tried yet. Sniffing coke off a blonde Czech whore's fake tits at 4am in a pitch-black hotel room before asking her to choke you? Cooming at school to a foid classmate's Instagram? Throwing up in the street after you've had too much to drink during a tasting menu at Gordon Ramsay's place in Chelsea?

Have you considered meeting up IRL with anyone from the forum? I met three UKcels and it helped.

why would they do that? You're probably mental enough to even deluded yourself into thinking people are giving you stares and everything, probably some social anxiety. Go treat this for real, do whatever the hell you need, tell you parents and everything. Just forget about this retarded idea of suicide
social anxiety = ugly, the only way to get rid of it is take anti anxiety medication or smoke weed or some drugmaxxing jfl

Because they're women and they don't care. They've even given that grossed out look on their face.

Yeah I know that sex is amazing for your mental state but the idea of sticking it into a girl who's had tons of other sexual experiences disgusts me.

If she's hot and you've had a fair amount to drink, you won't even consider the fact that she's fucked like 60 other guys, you'll just exist in that moment.

Yeah I know that sex is amazing for your mental state but the idea of sticking it into a girl who's had tons of other sexual experiences disgusts me. And even if I get a virgin girl, one chad is never enough.
ur deluding yourself, stop taking this fourm LITERALLY, if you saw a 5/10 girl with her vagina out you'd focus on her not on that jfl who cares pussy is pussy and it beats jerking off and being miserable

Yeah I've tried talking to therapists and they've all been women who stare at me like a freak or just don't care.

Please see a male therapist. Or talk to one of the smarter, older users here. I'm a low IQ youngcel as well.

It won't, but you're missing out on all sorts of experiences you maybe haven't tried yet. Sniffing coke off a blonde Czech whore's fake tits at 4am in a pitch-black hotel room before asking her to choke you? Cooming at school to a foid classmate's Instagram? Throwing up in the street after you've had too much to drink during a tasting menu at Gordon Ramsay's place in Chelsea?

Have you considered meeting up IRL with anyone from the forum? I met three UKcels and it helped.
I'm not hiring a hooker or getting blazed or drunk just to cope.

Please see a male therapist. Or talk to one of the smarter, older users here. I'm a low IQ youngcel as well.
@BlkPillPres

ur deluding yourself, stop taking this fourm LITERALLY, if you saw a 5/10 girl with her vagina out you'd focus on her not on that jfl who cares pussy is pussy and it beats jerking off and being miserable
I genuinely can't look at a girl like that without thinking about how terrible they act, even while horny.
I had one guy and it ended up with him venting about his own problems. And who would those be? Most people on here would just say pump myself with horomones or just wait a few years like on this thread.

Because they're women and they don't care. They've even given that grossed out look on their face.
Happens to me every time I go out as well. Think of it like you're ruining a whore's day just from them looking at your face alone. Honestly It's lifefuel in disguise

I genuinely can't look at a girl like that without thinking about how terrible they act, even while horny.
its ltierally about fucking her, who tf cares, women are only worth there hole and bodies, just fuck them for that

just fuck her, jeez
I had one guy and it ended up with him venting about his own problems. And who would those be? Most people on here would just say pump myself with horomones or just wait a few years like on this thread.

at least you have one guy who listens

just fuck her, jeez

at least you have one guy who listens
Had. I talked to him once before he left the school. And honestly why would I want to bang such a horrible person? I get that I should take what I can but it genuinely revolts me.

wtf happened in life that you want to kill yourself at 15

social anxiety = ugly, the only way to get rid of it is take anti anxiety medication or smoke weed or some drugmaxxing jfl
then why we have mental gl people and healthy ugly people? srsly dude

If he needs to take the drug, that's what he should do. Not kill himself because his brain can't keep any serotonin inside it

ok bro just take it easy, unless you're extremely hideous (like 1/10 PSL) I highly doubt this. Even if that's the case, chances are that people would rather avoid looking at you than staring.

Something you gotta understand is that for most people, you barely exist. That's how it works. They're not disgusted by your mere existence because you just don't matter to them, the same way they don't matter to you.

You can take everything seriously here, there people even worse than you, with way more serious mental issues talking about that shit and it may give you the impression this is reality, so like I said take it easy on this forum. I understand how your feel and I'm not trying to diminish your suffering, especially cuz I'm been there as well but bro, you're not supposed to be thinking about dying at 15 even if you're ugly asf.

if your growth plates haven't closed yet you should be hghmaxxing tbh

Fuck both of you.
just go and surgerymaxx bro, ur 15 u havent even fully matured yet, if you mew and facepull your bimax will be more effective

You should try to be more positive. I know saying that sounds like bluepilled thinking, but what I'm saying is that you still might be able to change things which would make you think about things like suicide much less. The thing is if you have low mental energy as a teenager, it's probably going to be worse when you get a bit older. You don't want to end up in a situation where change becomes either impossible, or simply not worth the effort of even attempting. This forum is filled with hopeless people, and while it might be over for you, it's not 100% certain.

When you say college is pointless, okay well if you don't want to do that then try something else. If you can save up some money, then you should be able to afford surgery in the future. Don't end up like me, seriously don't.

it's your best shot, nothing will help as much as changing your environment and seeing new people all the time. this gets much harder after you've settled into a career.
What is the gender ratio on most Colleges? 2:1 female-to-male? It's absolutely people's best shot for sex. Whether 40-50% or people ascend before that or not, the most sex they'll have in their lives is in College that's for sure.

Same, I blame my mom for not giving a shit about my height and not putting money aside for monthly HGH
It's doctor's fault. They fucking know hgh can increase adult height if started young, but refuse to give it to people

Livestream it, brocel
share your pain with this evil world

What is the gender ratio on most Colleges? 2:1 female-to-male? It's absolutely people's best shot for sex. Whether 40-50% or people ascend before that or not, the most sex they'll have in their lives is in College that's for sure.

Nowhere near 2:1, lol

Nowhere near 2:1, lol
That's what popped up for me when I did a quick search. I'm guessing it's just not accurate?

Well point being is there are significantly more women on campuses than men. 2:1 does sound a bit absurd based on my experiences granted I majored in an very male-heavy area.

you could get a growth spurt.15 is too young to see if it's truly over for you.don't do it

and some normies find a single woman at their workplace and basically they're married 1 year later, for better or worse

If you're 15, you should be doing everything in your power in order to ascend man. I'm not gatekeeping, I don't have a problem with teencels posting on here, but if you're that age you might as well do everything in your power to ascend.

Wait until your brain is fully developed at 25 years old before you blow it off into a mince meat pile, you have an underdeveloped brain right now.

There is a civil war coming in the next 20 years that will ignite WW3. Don’t miss the show.

57506ED4 5979 4C4A A384 E1E0BF947F7D

Of course I do, what's there to look forward to?

Yes.

HGH is pointless and I'm not being lazy for choosing to die.
Try to SEAmaxx before you rope. If you're white you have the least reason to kill yourself.