Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've never felt happier then when I decided to commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
NIGGA UR GONNA BE IN GRADE 10 IN SEPTEMBER
I'm not pumping myself with horomones just to gain a few height inches that won't do anything.

If I puss out, I'm never telling my parents.
YA COPE

Really? COLLEGE is somehow going to be a prime moment for me when by that point a girl could have lay count in 60's? Or get some crap degree making money I don't want and be miserable slaving away?

If you find yourself with money you don't want, you can give it one of us. But sooner or later you'll realize that the greatest thing about money isn't about the bling or the lifestyle, but the flexibility.

What colleges are you looking at?

Alright, I'm not here to feed you bluepilled shit along the lines of "just see a therapist" or "life will get better" because from what I'm hearing, it probably won't. But you need to be absolutely sure about this because you won't exactly be able to make this choice twice. Are you sure coping isn't an option?

Can you elaborate on what happens at school?
Coping isn't an option because I'm just numb to every thing fiction wise that's come out recently. Right now I'm sure on it but when the project ends I think over it again and go through with it if I still want to. And school is just me learning useless information, getting forcefed blackpills and getting insulted.

A lot of guys go through another growth spurt in their late teens/early 20s. I've seen average height guys shoot up to 6'+. You have no idea what's going to happen at this point. You're giving up before anything has even started.

If you find yourself with money you don't want, you can give it one of us. But sooner or later you'll realize that the greatest thing about money isn't about the bling or the lifestyle, but the flexibility.

What colleges are you looking at?
None. Even if I was planning to live that long, college is worthless.
NIGGA UR GONNA BE IN GRADE 10 IN SEPTEMBER

YA COPE
So? And why would I tell them?

You know nothing about his situation or how delusional he is, you fucking retard.
Idc about his situation nigger if he wants to do it he should do it. Nothing to live in this life for anyway. U cope till u rope that’s how it is. Society is only getting worse anyway

Idc about his situation nigger if he wants to do it he should do it. Nothing to live in this life for anyway. U cope till u rope that’s how it is. Society is only getting worse anyway
What if he's a 6 foot mentalcel?

ur literally 15 you have time to save up on surgeries, working out and will be able to experience sexbots, this is so autistic

Coping isn't an option because I'm just numb to every thing fiction wise that's come out recently. Right now I'm sure on it but when the project ends I think over it again and go through with it if I still want to. And school is just me learning useless information, getting forcefed blackpills and getting insulted.

What do the faggots at school say about you?

Bro aren’t you like 16? The rules are you have to wait until at least 22 before roping, if Elliott Rodger could wait that long then you can too.
Guess I'll rope by the end of the year :feelsthink::dab:

What if he's a 6 foot mentalcel?
Doubtful but then one less chad. U see how dis works? If u is incel and die it’s a rise, an ascension to incel heaven cuz this life is literal hell. If u is chad and die it’s good cuz ur dead chad

Shut up bitch let him do it

if OP wants to do it OP wants to do it. Age is irrelevant.
his frontol cortex hast even been fully developed yet, this fucking idiot isnt even an adult and wants to rope

@JohnWickCel blast hgh and save for some surgeries instead of being lazy

ur literally 15 you have time to save up on surgeries, working out and will be able to experience sexbots, this is so autistic
Surgeries won't do anything, I'm in shape and sexbots won't be as advanced as you think.

Just usual insults about being ugly or stupid and stuff like that. It's nothing but I would not look forward to hearing it from coworkers or my boss.

I'm not anywhere near 6 foot.
are u white?

Surgeries won't do anything, I'm in shape and sexbots won't be as advanced as you think.
how autistic are you

muh surgery doesnt do anything

None. Even if I was planning to live that long, college is worthless.

So? And why would I tell them?
u finna cry and shit, trust me bro, ur gonna fail.

Of course I do, what's there to look forward to?

Yes.

HGH is pointless and I'm not being lazy for choosing to die.
ffs if you're white u literally have the best base to surgerymaxx, at the very least try mewing and bonesmashing for a couple years, ungrateful bitch im born an curry who has the shittest pheno, how are u gonna throw away this oppurtunity

you have all the fucking reason, I do not find valid arguments to convince you to dont do it , the life of an incel is too horrible to justify it, that is what happens

If u ugly u ugly
ye but he can become gl, and could be smashing noodlewhores with genio or bimax (3k $) ffs
you have all the fucking reason, I do not find valid arguments to convince you to dont do it , the life of an incel is too horrible to justify it, that is what happens
dude is 14

If u ugly u ugly
Honestly I don't think I'm ugly. My height is average, my chin is normal but girls have called me ugly for years. And no they aren't giga stacy's even fat borderline deformed girls with literal woman staches called me ugly and made fun of me.

Just usual insults about being ugly or stupid and stuff like that. It's nothing but I would not look forward to hearing it from coworkers or my boss.

Well, you're not going to hear it from them -- adults have filters, teenagers don't. They'll subtly convey their opinion of you with more nuanced expressions.
Honestly I don't think I'm ugly. My height is average, my chin is normal but girls have called me ugly for years.

Then your situation isn't hopeless and you should definitely wait for a few years.

ffs if you're white u literally have the best base to surgerymaxx, at the very least try mewing and bonesmashing for a couple years, ungrateful bitch im born an curry who has the shittest pheno, how are u gonna throw away this oppurtunity
Keep coping for me bro are u his mommy?
This should be it. This response then /thread

Fuck off and fuck you, I'm not "ungrateful" for being white, it's done nothing for me.

15. But I'm not waiting that long for more misery especially with everything going on right now.
jfl bro you just hatched out of the egg, you wouldn't even be counted as a person a few centuries ago

you should be outside trying your best to improve your life and make some good memories, not wasting this precious time on a losers forum thinking about ending the life you has barely begun.

Go get some help boy, actual help. Don't listen to people who failed and assume the same, go out there and try for yourself.

Honestly I don't think I'm ugly. My height is average, my chin is normal but girls have called me ugly for years. And no they aren't giga stacy's even fat borderline deformed girls with literal woman staches called me ugly and made fun of me.
who cares happened to all of us, its literally a roastie, only a few mm of projection on your face will make you ascend if you arent ugly, youngcel = fakecel

Well, you're not going to hear it from them -- adults have filters, teenagers don't. They'll subtly convey their opinion of you with more nuanced expressions.

Then your situation isn't hopeless and you should definitely wait for a few years.
I don't see what's going to change in just that little bit of time. I've been called ugly since kindergarten, don't see that changing in a few years.

15 and I've known one asian girl who turned me down gently.
im telling you to surgerymaxx and then fuck noodlewhores, when i asked out girls they laughed at me jfl

I don't see what's going to change in just that little bit of time. I've been called ugly since kindergarten, don't that changing in a few years.

jfl bro you just hatched out of the egg, you wouldn't even be counted as a person a few centuries ago

you should be outside trying your best to improve your life and make some good memories, not wasting this precious time on a losers forum thinking about ending the life you has barely begun.

Go get some help boy, actual help. Don't listen to people who failed and assume the same, go out there and try for yourself.
Yeah I've tried talking to therapists and they've all been women who stare at me like a freak or just don't care.

Keep coping for me bro are u his mommy?

This should be it. This response then /thread

ye bro just sui at 15 bro ye bro dont even try to change your life sitation bro just sui at 15 hahahaha cope hahah

who cares happened to all of us, its literally a roastie, only a few mm of projection on your face will make you ascend if you arent ugly, youngcel = fakecel
Yeah I sure felt like a slayer when girls called me a midget in kindergarten. I sure felt like Thundercock when girls would say I'd be alone for life. Go fuck yourself.
View attachment 281368
ye bro just sui at 15 bro ye bro dont even try to change your life sitation bro just sui at 15 hahahaha cope hahah
I've tried jackass and I don't plan on waiting until I'm 20 and messing with my body just so I can come crawling back here.

Again that looks fake.

Ok then where is that from?

Yeah but I still got rejected and I've had way worse rejections.

you realise there change the gonial angle and roject it forward, how are you so autisitic if you save up at least a couple thousand dollars make about 5k you will ascend

Again that looks fake.

Ok then where is that from?

Yeah but I still got rejected and I've had way worse rejections.
Even it is fake, it's possible to get those results from surgery

rope at 12 goyim
Yeah I sure felt like a slayer when girls called me a midget in kindergarten. I sure felt like Thundercock when girls would say I'd be alone for life. Go fuck yourself.

I've tried jackass and I don't plan on waiting until I'm 20 and messing with my body just so I can come crawling back here.
u realise ur on an incel fourm, everyone has gotten bullied at a young age jfl
Even it is fake, it's possible to get those results from surgery
ye you have to be a diffrent level of retarded to think you cant