Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve never seen normie white girls with ethnic bf

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Have you? Btw light skin male don’t count. We’re talking pure ethnic such as curries and rice only. Latino don’t count.

Yea I seen a few. Ethnic chads who like white girls exist.

I've seen one a few days ago at the korean market. I'm 183 cm or 6'0 barefoot, but I got mogged to oblivion by this 6'5 chang with his white girlfriend. They had a hapa kid too. Ruined my mood so I snagged my noodles and GTFO of there to escape the mogging.

Have you? Btw light skin male don’t count. We’re talking pure ethnic such as curries and rice only. Latino don’t count.
I had one but never got to the seks stage in minecraft

Ruined my mood so I snagged my noodles and GTFO of there to escape the mogging.

A shop I lived near years ago was turned into an Asian market.

Yes. Seen many white women convert to Islam and have arab husbands.

Light skin don’t count they look practically white with brown slin
I do remember some muslom indian actor had a Dutch wife, but he was also a chadpreet. Tall and orange skin. Don't remember his name

Nah I saw some asian dudes with white gfs. Although they were usually pretty good looking and were decently muscular and tall. Probably had a lot of money as well.

Definitely still rare tho. Asian guys have it rough.

Nah I saw some asian dudes with white gfs. Although they were usually pretty good looking and were decently muscular and tall. Probably had a lot of money as well.

Definitely still rare tho. Asian guys have it rough.
The white girl is probably ugly and below the rice’s real looksmatch

The white girl is probably ugly and below the rice’s real looksmatch
Usually about average tbh. I would say better looking than most asian girls, but I am not in position to judge myself.
But yea the asian guys I saw with white gfs seemed like successful and well kept dudes. They could definitely do better.

I've seen them but they aren't common.

Out here in LA... sometimes. But more than half have some indication that the white girl is a weaboo or KPop cunt.

I see them in Jew York every so often. WMAF if by far the most common interracial though.

Most interracial couples I see are the short fat white girls who are sub 5 with till black man normie.

don't worship white women

Yea I almost never see it irl tbh. Guys who complain about whites women being stolen by ethnics are low IQ cucks jfl.

Here in SF, I don't go out much but whenever I'm out i'm pretty observant.

I only see about 3 - 6 AMWF couples a year. Sometimes more.

With indian men, middle eastern men, or short dark indian latino men, almost zero. As in I consider it lucky just to see one of those couples a year.

I only see them at theme parks. It's weird how couples in theme parks seem to be uglier than couples you see IRL like in malls. I think because the betabuxxing is exacerbated in such an environment